Isro

Oct 30, 2017
Hedging his bet so when Biden wins Facebook can say it can self regulate to the congress when his ass got dragged in front of committee

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Bet they wouldn't be banned if it looked like Trump was going to win...just saying. They should have been banning conspiratorial nonsense from the jump.

Deleted member 862

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
These people are too far gone, no point trying to treat them with kid gloves. Right in the bin.

Also facebook can fuck off. They are 100% responsible for the spread of this.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
I wondered why my Facebook group for Billiards addiction suddenly saw a giant upswing today....

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'd say better late than never, but no, fuck you Facebook for allowing this to fester.

KG

Banned
Oct 12, 2018
Oh shit! It actually happened? Too late, but at least people that still use Facebook are less likely to join if they haven't. Shifting to a new platform that you are not used to is a hassle. These folks have been using the F for years.

olag

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So is this a sign that the enablers are confident that Trump is gonna loose?

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I still think the whole Q thing is a real obvious op to get ahead of the Trump/Epstein connection.

greatgeek

Oct 25, 2017
I still think the whole Q thing is a real obvious op to get ahead of the Trump/Epstein connection.
Nah, it was originally about blunting the, at the time (2017), constant stream of damning Trump-Russia revelations for Trump supporters by creating a competing, bullshit damning conspiracy about Trump's enemies.

Deleted member 43657

User requested account closure
Banned
May 19, 2018
This reeks of our guy is gonna lose and Biden is gonna win, so let's do something that might gain us the favor of the Democrats.

Delete your Facebook.

belairjeff

J->E Localization
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Too late Facebook/- you let a cult cultivate on your bullshit for too long, and that's unforgivable.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
So wait, are we slowly moving towards a slightly more rational and scientific society?
Or will we be stuck in the glorification of stupidity for another couple of decades?

Oct 25, 2017
Of fucking course they wait until the Trump admin and their ilk are on life support to condemn Qanon. Fuck off forever Facebook.

Plax

Nov 23, 2019
So wait, are we slowly moving towards a slightly more rational and scientific society?
Or will we be stuck in the glorification of stupidity for another couple of decades?

This isn't going away with Qanon unfortunately. There are plenty of other ways for these people to generate ridiculous theories and lies outside of Facebook. And given the turnaround time on Facebook, they could probably operate as Q4non for about 2 years before they're found out.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
This isn't going away with Qanon unfortunately. There are plenty of other ways for these people to generate ridiculous theories and lies outside of Facebook. And given the turnaround time on Facebook, they could probably operate as Q4non for about 2 years before they're found out.
It helps. These social media outlets are super spreaders.

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
Just in time to prevent it from growing larger and larger, from a small conspiracy theory to a giant cult that even affects politicians and their country at large.
Well done, Mark Zuckerberg, you're the hero the US needs.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Just another reminder that earlier this year, some conservative grifters and writers for right-wing rags were accusing the "MSM" for exaggerating QAnon or straight making it up to smear their beloved Donald. Despite the fact that QAnon nutters have a visible presence at Donald's rallies. The MAGA base is part QAnon followers and part self-proclaimed intellectuals who believe QAnon is a hoax by the left to make Trump supporters look bad.

Haunted

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Gotta say, I was kinda looking forward to some salty tears or more wacky theories/persecution complex posts by qanon people to laugh at in this thread.

Kareha

Banned
Jun 15, 2018
United Kingdom
I wondered why my Facebook group for Billiards addiction suddenly saw a giant upswing today....

tenor-1.gif

Rocket Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is like Facebook making a free throw at the end of a blowout game.

Facebook 1 - MAGA nutjobs 125