FrostweaveBandage

Unshakable Resolve
Sep 27, 2019
noisypixel.net

Falcom Sales In The West Have Exceeded Expectations

Developer Nihon Falcom recently posted its latest financial results, revealing that sales in the West have been strong, exceeding projections.

Most significantly, sales have exceeded expectations across North America, Europe, and Asia. Sales have exceeded their forecast by 7% and net income is over 27%. Further, operating profit is over 26%.

Sales are expected to be flat year-over-year for the fiscal year forecast ending September 2024. Moreover, none of the upcoming planned releases are new information for fans.

Send me Wandering down a Trail if old.

Hambulance

Oct 30, 2017
One step closer to building Mishelam Wonderland IRL

meehee-sen-no-kiseki3.gif

Theswweet

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
California
Western sales should be huge this year between Ys X and Trails through Daybreak. Looking to be a strong year for the company!

Ruck

Oct 25, 2017
Still about 75 games behind on Trails but I'm all caught up on Ys. Excited for 10

jman2050

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
For whatever issues Falcom may have, budgeting and finances are definitely not among them.

Oct 27, 2017
Thank god. There are very few companies like falcom (AA developer with a lot of experience and accumulated mastery), so here's hoping they're around forever

Firima

Oct 27, 2017
started my Kiseki replay ten days ago; just started Ch. 2 in SC and looking forward to, uhhh....
well, maybe I skip Sen 4 this time around