• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Darkkahn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fall Guys 2 or an expansion
iw6cxmzkscyw.gif

tumblr_mhzd2q8ilb1s2gsti7o.gif

2nko0xV.gif

tumblr_pi2i4qS0Xb1u1urgoo1_400.gifv

Watching people eating it is never not fun!

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
I think I like watching people more than actual playing it, especially when you're in a party with friends online, I got constantly eliminated in the first two rounds and I'm left staring at a screen for 15 minutes. while the others finishes their games.

Losing is never a problem for me but when I have to wait for others to finish, I bounce off real quick.

Kwigo

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm so excited for this, it looks like great stupid fun.
It'll be the perfect follow-up game for when I finish Ghost of Tsushima tonight.

Dreaver

Oct 27, 2017
Looking forward to this game!

I am a bit skeptical about how fast it will wear out though. I have the feeling this will be tons of fun in the beginning, but will become boring quite fast. Anyway, can't wait to jump on tomorrow!

Deleted member 51789

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 9, 2019
That's super lame tbh.

Though I turn off trophy notifications and don't really care, I just think putting stuff behind insane walls is just dumb.

It probably finish first in every event leading up to the finale and win.
I don't get what's so lame about a super-hard-to-get trophy. It doesn't matter if you don't get it as you won't be losing out on anything.

BraXzy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely loved this in the beta. Got the collector's edition ready to go, can't wait.

Been doodling a few designs for their Fall Guy design contest for fun too.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
This looks like a shounen obstacle course race made into a full game, lmao. So damn charming too. Can't wait to jump into it tomorrow.

foamdino

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
My son watched Cohh play was immediately "can I get this?" "No need it's on PS+ this month :)"

Greywaren

Jul 16, 2019
Spain
The beta was so much fun I got the Collector's Edition without even thinking. Really excited for the full thing tomorrow!

Rebetherick

Oct 26, 2017
Didn't get to play the beta much this weekend so glad it launches tomorrow.

Really enjoying it, mixes it up from playing GoT

John Caboose

Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
I hope this has the staying power to stay popular in the long run. The basic control scheme means the gameplay would work great on mobile too. I anticipate (and hope) that we will see it on a lot of platforms within less than a year. Including next-gen.

I played the beta for a few hours and had a great "one more match" time.

Last edited:

purseowner

From the mirror universe
Oct 25, 2017
UK
First multiplayer game I've touched in years. All in on this come tomorrow.

Great OT title.

BraXzy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
GE0RUpn.png

Design doodles I've done so far for fun. There are already so many in the game it's hard to come up with something that hasn't been done already.

kami_sama

Oct 26, 2017
I liked the beta so much that I ended up preordering the game.
I hope the population on PC is good enough.

AndyVirus

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully there'll be a playlist where you can opt out of the team games. Tail Tag (worst in the game), Egg Scramble & Hoarders are horrific.

Lacrimosis

Dec 13, 2019
Tail tag is fine since you can act fairly autonomous.

Egg scramble followed by hoarders are the worst. Can't enjoy those.

I really like the one where push the ball downhill. There is some cool potential for team games but some of them need rework or removal.

I would love something akin to the dungeon escape in Mario party 5.

valinthyne

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Lotta hate for team games huh? Kinda seems like people dont like it when there are more than two teams and it's easy to gang up. I can understand that in something like egg scramble. I think hoarders and tail tag are pretty easy to change suddenly though. I'd actually love to see a 4 team fall ball.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands

Lazlow

Oct 27, 2017
Excited to play this, I'll echo the team game hate though; really didn't enjoy getting put in them and would rather play solo games.

B00T

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Probably around 40 or 50 hours from all the beta playtests at this point, been looking forward to this launch so much. Still have the crown I won at PAX East this year too, lol.

MrCheezball

Banned
Aug 3, 2018
I'll be the wet blanket, but only because I really want this game to succeed. It badly needs custom lobbies to play with your friends. If that isn't possible, then it needs about 3x the levels currently shown. I played the same levels over and over in the technical test, and I probably played less than 2 hours. I have no idea how this game is going to have legs.

Larrikin

Oct 25, 2017
As an Australian will this unlock in 5 minutes at midnight... or am I waiting until some arbitrary update time for the PS store?

AKA should I stay up and play, or get some sleep?

Bjorn

Feb 11, 2018
Denmark
We're super excited to see you all asking for specific timings of launch tomorrow
We want to make sure everything is before we go BIG
We'd really appreciate it if you can be patient with us around EXACT timings, and understand why we're not announcing that in advance
A trophy list could help with the wait.

valinthyne

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
For those asking GENERALLY PS+ games hit at 12:01 PM EST. Thats not necessarily a given though.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
Definitely excited to try this game out tomorrow, been cracking up at the videos I've seen of other people playing lol

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Can't wait to grind it tomorrow!
(Even if it will be a bit disappointing to do the same battle pass again....)
And I hope it doesn't unlock too late. Sick of several digital releases lately to unlock and become available in the late evening of Europe.

Bunta

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I'm guessing I won't get that. I was in the PC beta but am picking it up for PS4.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Very excited for this, knew it would be a hit when I saw it