Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
It exists

Native ultrawide is gonna be great when I inevitably replay this in 2050 when fallout 5 is announced

MGPanda

Feb 25, 2018
This has to be one of the most insane months in Fallout history. The show (reviewing amazingly, too! can't wait to have some time and watch it), the next gen patch and Fallout: London finally releasing.

NeonDelta

Sep 29, 2020
Wasn't expecting this to be free. Loaded up my save 20 minutes ago to see if I can get past the glitch I had and I managed to. Roll on April 25th

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus how long ago was this announced? Its been awhile hasn't it?

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
This has to be one of the most insane months in Fallout history. The show (reviewing amazingly, too! can't wait to have some time and watch it), the next gen patch and Fallout: London finally releasing.
Well, it's gonna be a while until we get Fallout 5 (After TES6 releases) so we take these.

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
I wanna marathon the series so it'll be awhile before I take advantage, but it's nice to have a date for this

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Been kinda in the mood to do another survival playthrough, so pretty good timing. I already gave up saving the expansions until this when it went radio silent, so will probably jump straight into it too.

hobblygobbly

Oct 25, 2017
NORDFRIESLAND, DEUTSCHLAND
I hope the "ultrawide screen support" is not like the "support" they added to skyrim a few months ago where they simply stretched the UI and added more dropdown resolution entries in the launcher. it looks worse than if you simply just edit the .ini file for the screen resolution before that update, because at least the UI wouldn't be stretched (although it would not be aligned to the edges of screen, still more in centre, but was fine). although not that big an issue if you use SkyUI any way + its ultrawide support for SkyUI

masizzai

Nov 28, 2017
Played through far harbor for the first time last year. Was a lot of fun. Think I might go back and do New Vegas at some point this year.

Fulcrum

Nov 7, 2022
Widescreen support is fantastic, but surely there is more to this. What about removing the lame 60 FPS framerate cap without breaking physics?

Gumbie

Oct 28, 2017
giphy.gif

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
I hope the "ultrawide screen support" is not like the "support" they added to skyrim a few months ago where they simply stretched the UI and added more dropdown resolution entries in the launcher. it looks worse than if you simply just edit the .ini file before that update, because at least the UI wouldn't be stretched (although it would not be aligned to the edges of screen, still more in centre, but was fine). although not that an issue if you use SkyUI any way + its ultrawide support for SkyUI

The patch has been in the works for an entire year, so I would hope not.

fenners

Oct 27, 2017

Fallout 76 has a bunch of giveaway content/updates too, and is going to be free via Amazon Prime.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Curious what the difference will be as it says 60 FPS and increased resolution. Which seems pretty basic. I guess it'll be like fo76 lol.

Edward

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
I assume 4k/30 and 1440/60 considering the wording on up to 60 and quality/performance modes and if that's the case that is very disappointing.

fallout 76 next gen next... one could hope
I hope but considering it took them years to get a 60fps patch (with a few other upgrades) for next-gen systems i am not holding my breath.

Horns

Dec 7, 2018
Sweet. I have a feeling the show will give me an itch to play this game again. I never really went back after completing it.

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
"Fallout 4 will also be Steam Deck verified."

Man, they're hitting everything. The game ran well on Deck before, so I'll be curious to see what they did.

zombiejames

Oct 25, 2017
Free is nice but it'll take a lot (and I mean a lot) for me to redownload and play this mess of a game again. A bump to 60fps isn't going to make the story any better. Or the combat. Or the "role playing".

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Love it and Steam Deck verified is great too. I do wonder what visual changes outside of resolution/frame rate there will be, if any.

BoxScar

Jul 21, 2020
Will deffo check it out, haven't played on console since on PS4, take it the fov will still be extremely narrow? At least in Fallout 76 there was a slider

Phellps

Oct 25, 2017
I figured they'd talk about it when the TV show premiered. Can't wait to jump back in!

overthewaves

Sep 30, 2020
Microsoft really gotta make a dedicated fallout dev so we don't have to wait another 10 years for the next game :(