Leo-Tyrant

Jan 14, 2019
San Jose, Costa Rica
Its literally a Civil War era gatling gun you walk around with.

fallout.fandom.com

Gatling gun

The Gatling gun, also referred to as Gatling's battery gun,[1] is a heavy gun in Fallout 76. Originally invented in 1861 and patented in 1862 by Dr. Richard Jordan Gatling, the Gatling gun was produced by Colt's Patent Firearms Manufacturing Company and saw occasional use by Union forces during...

oh.

Dammit I have been scrapping those... any particular vendor that sells the plans?

JohnnyMoses

Oct 27, 2017
The free weekend worked on me. I tried it for a couple days and bought it tonight. I think it's pretty fun! My first interaction with someone was pretty cool. I hope most people are friendly!

So, I have a question though. When I first left the vault, a player (or npc?) came up to me and gave me 75 large holiday gifts. Does every player get this or was a really a random player giving me gifts?

Coriander

Oct 27, 2017
NYC
So, I have a question though. When I first left the vault, a player (or npc?) came up to me and gave me 75 large holiday gifts. Does every player get this or was a really a random player giving me gifts?

The Large Holiday Gifts were a highly-prized drop from the game's Christmas event. Because they could contain rare plans and goodies, they are often cloned by the dupers who've lately been plaguing the game. Either the player who gave them to you was a duper, or they stumbled on an abandoned duper's cache and decided to share.

That said, the player base is largely friendly and higher-level players often go out of their way to gift new players with plans, food, weapons, and armor. When players visit my C.A.M.P. in the Forest, I'll often outfit and arm them while they wait.

JohnnyMoses

Oct 27, 2017
The Large Holiday Gifts were a highly-prized drop from the game's Christmas event. Because they could contain rare plans and goodies, they are often cloned by the dupers who've lately been plaguing the game. Either the player who gave them to you was a duper, or they stumbled on an abandoned duper's cache and decided to share.

That said, the player base is largely friendly and higher-level players often go out of their way to gift new players with plans, food, weapons, and armor. When players visit my C.A.M.P. in the Forest, I'll often outfit and arm them while they wait.

It wasn't an NPC is what you're saying though? The gifts had a ridiculous amount of stuff in them. My screen was still scrolling the obtained items from each gift 5 minutes after opening about 40 in a row. It seems like a cool community. I'm looking forward to playing more!

Vamphuntr

Oct 25, 2017
There's no way to get repair kit outside of some quest rewards and funny money? I guess I'll only use them on Legendaries ...

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
Started looking into what I need to do to start crafting backpacks, and I'm reading about the Pioneer Scout quest that unlocks the ability.

Hold up. I need to REVIVE ANOTHER PLAYER to get backpacks? They locked carry weight increases behind this?

Goddammit, I'm going to be trapped in the Excavator FOREVER.

texhnolyze

Shinra Employee
Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
It doesn't take much effort to do and its best feature is you have free fast travel to your camp. Which is why it's so helpful especially for not needing to find a specific work bench.

You can literally just deploy your camp somewhere in the world, slap down one of each workbench and that's it, and of course your stash. Each train station has a bench but its only one type, so you would have to remember where each station has different benches you need, plus the travel costs can add up quick and cost more the further you go.
Yeah, I edited my post to add that I mostly use my camp to fast travel back from adventuring. Regarding workbenches, I guess that'd be useful too if I can move it regularly. But it seems that the relocation cost goes up as I level up too, which sucks.

Started looking into what I need to do to start crafting backpacks, and I'm reading about the Pioneer Scout quest that unlocks the ability.

Hold up. I need to REVIVE ANOTHER PLAYER to get backpacks? They locked carry weight increases behind this?
No. I just received my first backpack blueprint earlier, and I can craft it normally. I think it was from a quest, or maybe a random loot from exploration, I can't really remember it.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I edited my post to add that I mostly use my camp to fast travel back from adventuring. Regarding workbenches, I guess that'd be useful too if I can move it regularly. But it seems that the relocation cost goes up as I level up too, which sucks.

No, not really. I just received my first backpack blueprint earlier, and I can craft it normally.

Really? So you can just buy backpack blueprints without having to unlock the ability to craft via The Order of the Tadpole quest? Where can I go to buy a backpack blueprint?

littleworm

Oct 25, 2017
You can get the small backpack which has half the carry weight during the main quest line, for the bigger backpack you got to do the tadpole quest line. If you need to revive a player just go to the public events that pop up and hang around, good odds someone will get downed and you can revive them.

KodaRuss

Oct 27, 2017
Texas

I just finished it today. Reviving someone is honestly the easiest part. It is a pretty long quest line.

AlternateAir

Oct 27, 2017

No. I just received my first backpack blueprint earlier, and I can craft it normally. I think it was from a quest, or maybe a random loot from exploration, I can't really remember it.
You get a 'Standard' Backpack early on - I forget exactly how, but I think it's part of the new intro quests for Wastelanders.

Keep in mind however, that the backpack you can craft from the Tadpole questline is actually better. Basically double the amount of space for each level. So at level 10, the Standard holds like 5lbs extra, the Tadpole quest would hold 10lbs. This means that the Tadpole quest is still well worth doing, especially if you want to grab one of the cheap backpack skins from the Atomic Shop as they only work with the Tadpole backpack.

I was also hung up on the 'revive' someone bit, but all it took was hopping on a mic and asking someone in game to help out. I waited till someone was up by the Tadpole camp grounds then fast travelled and asked them to help me out. At least the guy I ran into was super helpful and even made sure to die in water as that's one of the secondary challenges - to revive someone in water.

rainking187

Oct 25, 2017
So glad it's almost Fasnacht again. Hope they make the ultra rare masks from last year actually obtainable this year.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
You get a 'Standard' Backpack early on - I forget exactly how, but I think it's part of the new intro quests for Wastelanders.

Keep in mind however, that the backpack you can craft from the Tadpole questline is actually better. Basically double the amount of space for each level. So at level 10, the Standard holds like 5lbs extra, the Tadpole quest would hold 10lbs. This means that the Tadpole quest is still well worth doing, especially if you want to grab one of the cheap backpack skins from the Atomic Shop as they only work with the Tadpole backpack.

I was also hung up on the 'revive' someone bit, but all it took was hopping on a mic and asking someone in game to help out. I waited till someone was up by the Tadpole camp grounds then fast travelled and asked them to help me out. At least the guy I ran into was super helpful and even made sure to die in water as that's one of the secondary challenges - to revive someone in water.

Well, shit, that's still annoying.

I really don't want to interact with people in Fallout, it's just not what I come to the game for and I spent a great deal of time back at launch actively trying to avoid people except around Whitesprings, and even then I kept my distance. For the longest time I would stress about where to put my CAMP so that it was as inconspicuous as possible, to make sure other players didn't destroy it. (It turns out that's not a problem anymore thanks to a patch last year, but I didn't know about that until I read some of the changelogs earlier today.) So to have a quest force you to interact with people in a way that basically doesn't happen unless you specifically arrange to meet with someone to do it is frustrating, doubly so because if you don't do it then haha, you don't get 30lbs of carry weight, which is one of the few hard limits in this game.

Gamer @ Heart

Oct 26, 2017

I really don't want to interact with people in Fallout, it's just not what I come to the game for and I spent a great deal of time back at launch actively trying to avoid people except around Whitesprings, and even then I kept my distance. For the longest time I would stress about where to put my CAMP so that it was as inconspicuous as possible, to make sure other players didn't destroy it. (It turns out that's not a problem anymore thanks to a patch last year, but I didn't know about that until I read some of the changelogs earlier today.) So to have a quest force you to interact with people in a way that basically doesn't happen unless you specifically arrange to meet with someone to do it is frustrating, doubly so because if you don't do it then haha, you don't get 30lbs of carry weight, which is one of the few hard limits in this game.

I understand your fustration, but that is mostly all in your head. A quick post in the OT, and you could have someone knock that out in minutes and move on. Or finish one of the other dozen options, some much more annoying and time consuming to solo. Meanwhile, weeks from now you will be praying to RNJesus every repeatable pioneer scout daily and campfire tales event for a possum badge drop for the next upgrade and cry when you finally get enough.

PanzerKraken

Nov 1, 2017

Key is to find a place you like and just keep it your permanent camp home mostly and dont go moving around all the time. I've had the same CAMP location for a year now

KodaRuss

Oct 27, 2017
Texas

What platform are you on? I can help you tonight if you are on PS4.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
The storage box limit is really aggravating. Even worse when you know it's limited on purpose to sell you Fallout 1st.

I cleaned up my box last night and freed up around 200 pounds, but I realized I made a mistake when I used too much steel to craft stuff to just get rid of: I was short on steel trying to make ammo after a Lucky Hole MIne Lead Run and Tanagra Town Acid run.

Speaking of which, if people aren't already aware, Tanagra Town is a really good place for acid. There's vines around a giant tree, just follow those up until you get to the top and go in the cave. There's always a good amount of Cave Crickets in there, even better if you have that perk that gives more stuff on dead creature bodies.

PanzerKraken

Nov 1, 2017
The storage box limit is really aggravating. Even worse when you know it's limited on purpose to sell you Fallout 1st.

I cleaned up my box last night and freed up around 200 pounds, but I realized I made a mistake when I used too much steel to craft stuff to just get rid of: I was short on steel trying to make ammo after a Lucky Hole MIne Lead Run and Tanagra Town Acid run.

Speaking of which, if people aren't already aware, Tanagra Town is a really good place for acid. There's vines around a giant tree, just follow those up until you get to the top and go in the cave. There's always a good amount of Cave Crickets in there, even better if you have that perk that gives more stuff on dead creature bodies.

The storage limits were worse and in place about a year before even Fallout 1st was a thing. The junk and scrap storage isn't really the problem either, gear and ammo, chems take up much more storage space than scrap

AlternateAir

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks to the Double XP weekend I was able to get to Level 50 pretty easily, so I finally sat down and really tried to game plan my SPECIAL stats and Perk cards. I'd been building towards some abstract use cases - but was also not holding myself to some kind of strict build out as I was leveling instead trying to sample a little bit as I went along.

With that in mind, anyone want to look over this build out and let me know if I'm missing anything critical? It might not be entirely meta, but I've been having a lot of fun with a Sneak / Sniper / Shotgun build. The plan is to not use Power Armor at all - except for those use cases where it's required (blast zones, etc). The general play style is to sneak around, sniping enemies as needed - and if shit goes sideways I've got my shotgun with the cripple perks to keep mobs manageable.

Sneak/Sniper/Shotgun Build

I'm not in love with this load out - but it seems at least solid to start with. Any suggestions?

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
The storage limits were worse and in place about a year before even Fallout 1st was a thing. The junk and scrap storage isn't really the problem either, gear and ammo, chems take up much more storage space than scrap
It's still there in tandem with your scrap, which means you're not able to hold much gear. I'm in the 40's and holding onto some level 50 gear as it will actually be relevant to me soon.

PanzerKraken

Nov 1, 2017
Thanks to the Double XP weekend I was able to get to Level 50 pretty easily, so I finally sat down and really tried to game plan my SPECIAL stats and Perk cards. I'd been building towards some abstract use cases - but was also not holding myself to some kind of strict build out as I was leveling instead trying to sample a little bit as I went along.

With that in mind, anyone want to look over this build out and let me know if I'm missing anything critical? It might not be entirely meta, but I've been having a lot of fun with a Sneak / Sniper / Shotgun build. The plan is to not use Power Armor at all - except for those use cases where it's required (blast zones, etc). The general play style is to sneak around, sniping enemies as needed - and if shit goes sideways I've got my shotgun with the cripple perks to keep mobs manageable.

Sneak/Sniper/Shotgun Build

I'm not in love with this load out - but it seems at least solid to start with. Any suggestions?

I would probably drop skeet shooter for another rank in tank killer. Skeet shooter to me is not needed at all, I don't care about range or accuracy with a shotgun

AlternateAir

Oct 27, 2017
I would probably drop skeet shooter for another rank in tank killer. Skeet shooter to me is not needed at all, I don't care about range or accuracy with a shotgun

Good call. I also feel like I could probably drop the three extra points I have in the three Rifleman perk cards to make them level 2 and spend them somewhere else. It's 3 points for only 15% extra damage, on rifles only. I'm just not sure where else to spend those 3 points.

daedalius

Oct 27, 2017
Wife and I finished the vault raid last night and holy shit the amount of enemies in there. At one point ghouls were just charging up into me like a clown car opened, their bodies piled like some day z shit.

I admit, I have really enjoyed wastelanders, I'm glad they plan to build on this as a foundation for the game!

KodaRuss

Oct 27, 2017
Texas
Just getting into the Order of Mysteries questline. I missed it for a little bit and kinda ignored it but damn there are some twists and turns in this one.

I am like scouring the rest of my quests to make sure I am not missing any others. Been so focused on the damn tadpole quest I skipped some stuff. How fun is the athlete test in the ski resort, I want to do it again!

Leo-Tyrant

Jan 14, 2019
San Jose, Costa Rica

My main complain with the storage space is that I CANT sell ammo and mods to the bots, I need to sell them to REAL humans that may or may NOT buy what Im selling.

When the system works (it has been down for almost a week now).

I'm finding myself leaving hundreds of ammo and mods on the floor, discarding them, just to free up space. I gave 700 shotgun shells to a lvl 15 yesterday for free. Wish I always had people around just to give them stuff.

In a regular RPG I would just sell all of it. The economics are screwed because of real player dependencies, in a system that can (and is usually) down.

PanzerKraken

Nov 1, 2017
My main complain with the storage space is that I CANT sell ammo and mods to the bots, I need to sell them to REAL humans that may or may NOT buy what Im selling.

I'm finding myself leaving hundreds of ammo and mods on the floor, discarding them, just to free up space. I gave 700 shotgun shells to a lvl 15 yesterday for free. Wish I always had people around just to give them stuff.

In a regular RPG I would just sell all of it. The economics are screwed because of real player dependencies, in a system that can (and is usually) down.

They basically limit what can be sold to control the economy and to try and keep folks from going nuts with caps. Players still work the system but ammo is so plentiful and easily made, they basically made ton of stuff unsellable to npcs. Even the player vendor machines are taxed when you sell items so they are always trying to limit what is being exchanged cap wise. Im surprised they never nerfed the moffman eggs really with how abused its been and easy to milk caps

Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man, I have to say this is probably the most unoptimized game I have ever ran on PC.

It literally moves around between 40 and 142 fps on my 5700xt without much apparent reason.

It also makes my 5700xt louder and hotter than any game I play on it. It's running at full clock and it will sometimes just be at like 50fps and then 142fps in the same area.

Still having fun with it though.

I also had to edit the games ini file for it to not run at 24fps lock.

The game definitely has some kind of weird ass vsync going on. Even with vsync completely turned off it still caps at 144hz. Also it doesn't seem to like freesync at all, or Radeon anti-lag, or RIS, lol.

Anything turned on in Radeon settings tanks the fps lol.

But my avg is like 110fps at 1440p so I guess that's cool, just weird as hell that it sometimes just wants to plummet below 60fps.

AcidCat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Bellingham WA
if you don't do it then haha, you don't get 30lbs of carry weight, which is one of the few hard limits in this game.

Between the many perks that reduce the weight of items or straight up add carry weight like Strong Back, and the ability to make Pocketed armor and perks on legendary armor, there are a variety of ways to mitigate weight issues, not the least of which is just be more strict with yourself about what you carry. I learned early on, just because I can pick up every piece of junk and chem and weapon in the game doesn't mean I should. I've never bothered with the backpack because the questline seems tedious as hell, and frankly I just don't need it, I think my carry weight is like 260 and I've found that's plenty.

KodaRuss

Oct 27, 2017
Texas

The ammo is starting to get frustrating. I don't know what to do with my missles, mini nukes and mods and they are really taking up a lot of my storage now.

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
The ammo is starting to get frustrating. I don't know what to do with my missles, mini nukes and mods and they are really taking up a lot of my storage now.

Honestly just use the nukes and missiles or drop em. Unless you plan a build that uses them. Most of the mods I just sell tbh unless it's something for a weapon I am currently using.

Sky87

Oct 27, 2017
Man, I have to say this is probably the most unoptimized game I have ever ran on PC.

It literally moves around between 40 and 142 fps on my 5700xt without much apparent reason.

It also makes my 5700xt louder and hotter than any game I play on it. It's running at full clock and it will sometimes just be at like 50fps and then 142fps in the same area.

Still having fun with it though.

I also had to edit the games ini file for it to not run at 24fps lock.

The game definitely has some kind of weird ass vsync going on. Even with vsync completely turned off it still caps at 144hz. Also it doesn't seem to like freesync at all, or Radeon anti-lag, or RIS, lol.

Anything turned on in Radeon settings tanks the fps lol.

But my avg is like 110fps at 1440p so I guess that's cool, just weird as hell that it sometimes just wants to plummet below 60fps.
Yeah, it's definitely weird. Does the game not have server-side physics calculation now? I wonder if going past 60fps is the problem even despite of that.

PanzerKraken

Nov 1, 2017

Nukes go in the trash. Seriously there is no reason to keep them, they are pointless to use and waste of space. Also missiles also just suck. Launchers just kinda suck in general and the ammo storage, nah. Basically don't recommend anyone play with either of those

KodaRuss

Oct 27, 2017
Texas
Honestly just use the nukes and missiles or drop em. Unless you plan a build that uses them. Most of the mods I just sell tbh unless it's something for a weapon I am currently using.
Unless your heart is really set on using these weapons, the weight of the ammo just isn't worth it. I consider missiles, nukes, even 40mm grenades just trash to be tossed in the bushes if I get them from quests or accidentally pick them up.

Thanks for the tips. Saturday I was looking for a vendor that would take them, and found that none will. I scrapped the weapons I had that could use them because I was not a high enough level yet.

Leo-Tyrant

Jan 14, 2019
San Jose, Costa Rica
Nukes go in the trash. Seriously there is no reason to keep them, they are pointless to use and waste of space. Also missiles also just suck. Launchers just kinda suck in general and the ammo storage, nah. Basically don't recommend anyone play with either of those

How can they be so useless, for 3 straight games in a row?

The weight, the damage output, all the trouble...

If they were, 500% more effective, I would see it. You would carry the launcher and maybe 1-2 missiles or nukes top. This would allow you to kill 10 monsters in a close area in a row...all at once.

BUT NO, they do shit damage. Why is this so difficult to balance?

In Fallout 1 the bazooka had the chance to explode 4 mutants at once in the Mariposa base.

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
The only launchers you should ever carry are legendaries with 90% reduced carry weight, and even then, only as a novelty.

I have a 90% reduced carry weight auto grenade launcher I keep in my inventory on my heavy weapons character. With the bear arms perk it weighs less than a pound. that way when i find a bunch of .40mm grenade rounds in the wild I can have fun for a few minutes.

Same goes for missiles launchers and Fat Man. There is a unique Fat Man called Daisycutter that is 90% reduced carry weight.

PanzerKraken

Nov 1, 2017
How can they be so useless, for 3 straight games in a row?

The weight, the damage output, all the trouble...

If they were, 500% more effective, I would see it. You would carry the launcher and maybe 1-2 missiles or nukes top. This would allow you to kill 10 monsters in a close area in a row...all at once.

BUT NO, they do shit damage. Why is this so difficult to balance?

In Fallout 1 the bazooka had the chance to explode 4 mutants at once in the Mariposa base.

They are useless because of ammo weight, and scarcity of ammo. Why bother carrying a heavy launcher for something you rarely will use? Why carry around heavy ammo you only have a few rounds of and will only use in a rare situation?

The damage really is not the issue, launchers AOE and damage is pretty good, it's just not worth the carrying of the launchers and ammo.

Also its a difference in enounter design, in the old Fallout games you have to remember there was no respawning enemies in areas, you also had smaller amounts of enemy mobs you faced. Modern fallouts have you going up against constant waves of enemies so you need to focus more on reliable consistent firepower than fire and forget weapons. In FO1 or 2 one missile could end an encounter. Here you just took out maybe 10% of the enemies coming at you

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017

You can get the plans for the small backpack in the overseer's cache on the top floor of the Morgantown airport terminal(I still use this actually.) The Standard backpack is a pain to get but mainly because of the tadpole challenges. Once you start going to areas where a nuke drops you will have plenty of opportunity to revive someone. I say just roll with small one for now.

KodaRuss

Oct 27, 2017
Texas
Tadpole Quest is pretty frustrating overall to get the big backpack. I kinda locked myself into doing it because I bought the Nuka Cola Cooler backpack on the Atom Shop before I actually unlocked it (didnt read the fine print)

There are a few of the tadpole challenges that are quicker than others.

I did the Hunter, Athlete and the Archery (regularly using the crossbow helped a ton here). Medic seems quick but I didnt have the antibiotic recipe.

KodaRuss

Oct 27, 2017
Texas
Guess servers are going down tomorrow for Update 19. Seems like Nuclear Winter is adding some weapons and new rewards. Hopefully they fix the CAMP vendors.

Leo-Tyrant

Jan 14, 2019
San Jose, Costa Rica
They are useless because of ammo weight, and scarcity of ammo. Why bother carrying a heavy launcher for something you rarely will use? Why carry around heavy ammo you only have a few rounds of and will only use in a rare situation?

The damage really is not the issue, launchers AOE and damage is pretty good, it's just not worth the carrying of the launchers and ammo.

Also its a difference in enounter design, in the old Fallout games you have to remember there was no respawning enemies in areas, you also had smaller amounts of enemy mobs you faced. Modern fallouts have you going up against constant waves of enemies so you need to focus more on reliable consistent firepower than fire and forget weapons. In FO1 or 2 one missile could end an encounter. Here you just took out maybe 10% of the enemies coming at you

You are correct, but that still doesn't explain why Bethesda has been incapable of balancing them after Fallout 3, 4 and now 76. If they are useless, just take them out. Or only provide them as very legendary drops that do entice usage.

In other topics:

• Are the Tadpole quests "retroactive"? I revived people before I got the quest for example...does that count?
  • I can carry more weight on foot now, than on Power Armor (non-Excavator). Why? Is the PA ignoring my small lvl 40 backpack?
  • Are ANY of the revolvers good for anything? The DPS overall is terrible, the impact per single bullet is meh, the reload time is eternal...are they also a "just discard them" option?

spyroflame0487

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
You are correct, but that still doesn't explain why Bethesda has been incapable of balancing them after Fallout 3, 4 and now 76. If they are useless, just take them out. Or only provide them as very legendary drops that do entice usage.

In other topics:

• Are the Tadpole quests "retroactive"? I revived people before I got the quest for example...does that count?
  • I can carry more weight on foot now, than on Power Armor (non-Excavator). Why? Is the PA ignoring my small lvl 40 backpack?
  • Are ANY of the revolvers good for anything? The DPS overall is terrible, the impact per single bullet is meh, the reload time is eternal...are they also a "just discard them" option?
No, you'll have to do tadpole quests once they open up. Revive shouldn't be too hard; you can even go for double (revive in water) if you find someone on here or another large community like reddit. People are usually more than happy to help.
PA ignores the backpack as its a armor piece. Which is super dumb..i kind of wish the backpack would show up outside the armor, or special PA backpacks/carry bags.
I don't think the revolvers are good. I hung onto one called Voice of Set for 90% of my game since it did more damage to robots but it hardly seemed to really matter.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Nooo! Double XP, come back. ;__;

On the upside of things, got a pretty neat double barrel shotgun from the purveyor. Increased VATs hit chance and reduced VATS cost. I'm going through headshots with that thing like a fat kid at Chuck E Cheese.

Leo-Tyrant

Jan 14, 2019
San Jose, Costa Rica
No, you'll have to do tadpole quests once they open up. Revive shouldn't be too hard; you can even go for double (revive in water) if you find someone on here or another large community like reddit. People are usually more than happy to help.
PA ignores the backpack as its a armor piece. Which is super dumb..i kind of wish the backpack would show up outside the armor, or special PA backpacks/carry bags.
I don't think the revolvers are good. I hung onto one called Voice of Set for 90% of my game since it did more damage to robots but it hardly seemed to really matter.

• Damn
  • Damn 2.0
  • Damn 3.0, was half hoping for a revolver breakthrough I was not seeing...

Got to level 21 last night. Doing quests for Raiders and Rose so far. Can't wait to never have to talk to her again.

I felt the same, until I finished all her quests. Now I kinda miss her...