• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
It was obvious but still cool to have it confirmed.

I'm glad Amazon finally has a massive hit that wasn't squarely aimed at the Jack Ryan/Reacher military-thriller crowd.

ThatRebel

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
San Antonio, TX
I was going to do one episode a night this week and end with the finale tomorrow night but I couldn't wait and just finished it. Great series. Excited to see more. I was wondering how they were going to wrap things up, felt like there were so many loose ends and there would be no way to have a satisfying season ending, but they did it.

AliceAmber

Drive-in Mutant
Administrator
May 2, 2018
Early look at season 2:
kyle-maclachlan-david-lynch.gif
Amazing, good job

MagicHobo

Oct 27, 2017
It'll be Reacher S1 and Rings of Power (if Fallout is the highest since RoP) based on what I seem to recall reading in the past. Followed by Fallout and then Wheel of Time S1.
It's certainly Reacher, and possible WoT or the Boys. Notice they are careful about the wording in that it's in the top 3 "titles" and the most watched "season" since Rings of Power. Reacher S1 had big numbers, and S2 was initially outpacing RoP, so even if S2 wasn't the biggest "season", with two seasons it's possibly a bigger "title". Similar math of an additional season might help WoT and The Boys relative to where they were on the chart, which were prior to new seasons (the Boys S3 is apparently the best performing for the show).

dodo

Oct 27, 2017
I would have been happy with it being a one and done season--everything wrapped up so well--but I'm definitely up for more. It was such a pleasant surprise!

TheGummyBear

Jan 6, 2018
United Kingdom
I think Reacher is their other top show, not Invincible.

19rep_amazonprime_EMBED.jpg
The Boys and Invincible most likely.

I'm going to suggest it's reacher too. It's not Invincible, because the title of Amazon's most watched animated debut was taken by Hazbin Hotel.

View: https://twitter.com/HazbinHotel/status/1750941754746913009?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1750941754746913009%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

Either way, Amazon seems to be bucking the trend of streaming services scrambling to prevent viewership decline. They've had a pretty heavy hitting library so far this year.

VAD

Oct 28, 2017
It's the least shocking news ever. All hail Walton Goggins and that mustached dude from Superstore.

Oct 25, 2017
so we can't have ubi, but we can have this much in corporate tax credits for one show?
Kinda insane S1 was filmed in New York imo.

look how far some of that stuff came or got elevated by the services, remember how bad the Netflix Marvel stuff looked when they attempted anything outside NYC?

Last edited:

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
Just finished S1, was great. The line about always getting sidetracked by bullshit made clear that people involved are familiar with the subject matter.

Maybe I should finally play New Vegas.

May 31, 2022
Awesome!!! Glad to see officially that Amazon has indeed greenlit a second season for Fallout. Watched all the episodes recently and they were really good in my opinion.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
Awesome, I watched episode 1 last night and thought it was awesome.

I was blown away by how they worked in the source material just about perfectly.