Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
The problem with Avengers villains is that a lot of them didn't get the treatment and exposure they deserved compared to their counterparts. Graviton, for example, could have been their Magneto, but he rarely ever gets used. Squadron Sinister was left to rot in the corner. There's a lot of money left on the table with Avengers villains.
He was pretty much made The Thunderbolt's Magneto

Lothars

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I prefer the X-Men villians but Fanatastic Four takes the cake because of Dr Doom and Galactus. Avengers are a distant third though.

MrMephistoX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Definitely not the Avengers but Spidey, FF and X-Men truly have the overall best villains. I have to give the slight nod to X-men based on the Chris Claremont era. I haven't followed them in 20 years so I can't speak to anyone introduced after the late 90's. Ask me on a different day and I might say Spidey largely due to the Sinister Six and his overlap with Daredevil villains like Kingpin.

vastag

Oct 26, 2017
Doom is the best single villain, but looking at the whole I'm torn between FF and X-men.

Elandyll

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
F4 no contest for me.

Galactus, Silver Surfer, Doom, Annihilus, Mephisto, Skrulls, Super Skrull, Ego, Namor, Kang, etc.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
This reminded me for some reason of when I was at the store like 2 months ago and the two guys in line were arguing about what Reed Richards smells like when he's stretched out. Like would he have a burnt rubber smell or some other kind of smell as a result of his skin getting all elastic.

Vault

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
latest

F4

Double 0

Nov 5, 2017
Avengers rogues gallery is underestimated mostly because they pick up individual team member's villains. Loki, Red Skull, Skrulls, etc.

But they do have Thanos, Ultron, Masters of Evil, and more.

Still, it goes FF > X-Men > Avengers.

Caz

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
There is only one correct answer (that doesn't involve Spidey's villains in the Marvel universe):
god-doom-kills-thanos-3.jpg

Naphu

Apr 6, 2018
1) X-men. Wide variety of good villains.

2) Fantastic Four. They have Doom, that's enough to carry them to number 2.

3) Avengers. Kinda suck.