Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
giphy-downsized-large.gif

This cast makes me think galactus might actually wins and the fantastic four goes to the MCU dimension to espace

Titantodd

May 3, 2023
Don't get me wrong, I think this is a brilliant casting choice and he's extremely talented, but Ralph Ineson is just what people from Leeds sound like. For people who are in love with his voice, you should go there. You'd love it! There's Ralph Inesons all over the shop.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
how they going to do origin and galactus all in one movie? maybe skipping origin? It all sounds great but I'd be worried the big bad will get short shrift if not careful

Rygar 8Bit

Oct 25, 2017
Site-15
Galactus is going to end up destroying their version of earth most likely, and they'll try to flee their reality and end up in the MCU.

PS_Snake

Jun 11, 2023
Apparently, he sued Disney like six months ago so this is pretty wild:

deadline.com

British Actor Sues Disney, Claiming Permanent Damage After Injury On ‘Willow’

'The Office' actor claims he suffered permanent damage through injury during a night shoot.
Source on the article is a UK shitty tabloid named The Sun which make stuff up all the time. Either it is true and this role is part of the compensation or The Sun was shockingly wrong again for the millionth time.

MadMod

Dec 4, 2017
Recently played Diablo 4, he's fucking sick in that. Matches the world so well. As Cid he's incred, good casting.

Fright Zone

Dec 17, 2017
London
The only thing that worries me about Galactus being the big bad in the first FF film is that probably means he'll be a one-and-done, rather than building him up across multiple films to be a huge threat like Thanos. I get that this is probably so they can do that with Doom and have him be a multi-film villain, but I love Galactus so it'll be bittersweet if he only gets one outing.

Minthara

Freelance Market Director
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Montreal
The only thing that worries me about Galactus being the big bad in the first FF film is that probably means he'll be a one-and-done, rather than building him up across multiple films to be a huge threat like Thanos. I get that this is probably so they can do that with Doom and have him be a multi-film villain, but I love Galactus so it'll be bittersweet if he only gets one outing.

He absolutely won't be a one and done.

It's Galactus, he's too important to cosmic Marvel to be a one and done.

Rygar 8Bit

Oct 25, 2017
Site-15

I don't think it'll be the MCU Galactus. I'm betting this F4 takes place in the 60's of an alternate world and their world gets destroyed by Galactus and while the world is being consumed Reed will find a way to build a portal to escape and they end up in the MCU. Cut to a stinger at the end when they set up the Baxter building in the MCU and either Silver Surfer shows up to herald the MCU Galactus showing up or Reed building a machine that can detect Galactus is coming.

Rangerx

Oct 25, 2017
Dangleberry
Always liked this guy. He was great in servant.

Edit: got him completely mixed up with someone else there. Still Finchy is great too!

Grue

Sep 7, 2018

Yeah, that's a good idea, let a bloody good cosmic entity go over a joke

Hetz

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think it'll be the MCU Galactus. I'm betting this F4 takes place in the 60's of an alternate world and their world gets destroyed by Galactus and while the world is being consumed Reed will find a way to build a portal to escape and they end up in the MCU. Cut to a stinger at the end when they set up the Baxter building in the MCU and either Silver Surfer shows up to herald the MCU Galactus showing up or Reed building a machine that can detect Galactus is coming.

Yep, totally this.

Witness

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
New York

He better fucking not be, it would be such a waste of an incredibly powerful villain that could easily be the next big bad.

ChaosXVI

Oct 25, 2017
That's a hell of a voice he's got. Perfect for a giant cosmic villain. I can't believe I'm so excited for a new Fantastic 4 movie.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Which reminds me, I hope they don't put a single distortion on his voice

Like when they casted Ciarán Hinds to be Steppenwolf on the Justice League movie and his voice was basically lost to all effects they overdid