• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KyleP29

Oct 25, 2017
Glad I did not buy into any of the Watson doubt that was being talked about here.

The talk about starting Matt Ryan was tempting...but hard to turn my back on Watson who has been a fantasy stud [pretty much all year

HamSandwich

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I swear, everytime I start either Graham or Hooper, the other always gets a good amount of points while the other does nothing.

Human

Oct 25, 2017
The Patriots are on Bye next week. Any thoughts on who I should pick up? Right now I have Flacco, who might be out. Here are my options:

• Dalton vs Jags
  • McCown vs Bucs
  • Siemian vs Eagles
  • Beathard vs Cards
  • Moore vs Raiders
  • Mariota vs Ravens
  • Goff vs Giants
  • Bortles vs Bengels
  • Hundley vs Lions
I swear, everytime I start either Graham or Hooper, the other always gets a good amount of points while the other does nothing.
Unfortunately for me it's Graham this week. I have Brate on my bench too.

Last edited:

natjjohn

Oct 25, 2017
The Patriots are on Bye next week. Any thoughts about who I should pick up? Right now I have Flacco, who might be out. Here are my options:

• Dalton vs Jags
  • McCown vs Bucs
  • Siemian vs Eagles
  • Beathard vs Cards
  • Moore vs Raiders
  • Mariota vs Ravens
  • Goff vs Giants
  • Bortles vs Ravens
  • Hundley vs Lions

Unfortunately for me it's Graham this week. I have Brate on my bench too.

I'd rule out the following:

Dalton
Siemian
Beathard
Moore
Bortles

Mariota has been disappointing but he'll be coming off a bye so legs should be healthier to get you some points on the ground but I'd pass personally.

Goff has been surprisingly good so a fine candidate despite tougher matchup on paper, but Giants O will probably allow Goff many chances to score.

Hundley looked bad, but got the bye for extra prep time and is loaded with weapons to throw to.

McCown's been serviceable and matchup isn't bad.

jfkgoblue

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I will never doubt you again Deshaun, I went with Ryan because of the matchup but nothing is stopping the Watson train. Still gonna win so I'm not to broken up about it(thank you Jack Doyle)

55 points in my league on the bench god dammit

Last edited:

Human

Oct 25, 2017
If Demaryius Thomas gets 6 points or less I win my match this week. My opponent could switch him out for someone else playing in the Chiefs/Broncos game however.

PillarEN

Oct 25, 2017
I have to laugh at all of us who were concerned about D Hopkins around week 3. Ever since the Texans QB position has been settled the guy has been a god.
Edit: week 2 actually looking back.

Last edited:

TylerD

Oct 25, 2017
Glad I did not buy into any of the Watson doubt that was being talked about here.

The talk about starting Matt Ryan was tempting...but hard to turn my back on Watson who has been a fantasy stud [pretty much all year

I'm not rostering another QB right now just so I have to start him. We all go to the playoffs in our 8 team league so there is no reason for me to be careful. I'm consistently the highest scoring or next to highest scoring team in the league but I tend to play the wrong people at the wrong time. I've lost 3 games this season being the second highest scorer while playing against the highest. My opponent is at 138 and I'm at 135, no one else is going to finish above 115 most likely.

Sully

Oct 25, 2017
I'm down 7 with Kelce but my opponent has KCs kicker as well. I'm probably screwed unless Kelce goes off for 2 TDs or something. My TY Hilton plan really hasn't panned out with luck being hurt ALL season

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
Need a garbage game from CJ Anderson while Hunt and Butler score about 40 points. :(

Oct 30, 2017
Russell Wilson netted me 45 points last night...

I totaled 79 points in all. I'm 0-8 and have no hopes of winning a single game. Other league members are picking my rotting corpse for the remaining decent players.

Human

Oct 25, 2017
UGH. Picked up Hunter Henry and started him over Brate....

No more. I am done with Henry.
I might try to trade Brate to the guy who picked up Henry for someone. Not entirely sure who though. Ertz and Graham continue to kill it for me. I'm the only person who uses a TE in my FLEX.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Evan Engram just came of a bye, so he is eiter on the waiver, or the owner got another TE. Worth looking or trying a trade form him.

Zekes decision suposed to come today, that will either make or break a few of my fantasy teams..

OP
OP

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Evan Engram just came of a bye, so he is eiter on the waiver, or the owner got another TE. Worth looking or trying a trade form him.

Zekes decision suposed to come today, that will either make or break a few of my fantasy teams..

yeah I traded for engram, the owner had gronk as well so I was basically just like cmon bruh

jackdoe

Oct 27, 2017
LeSean McCoy and Melvin Gordon saved me from yet another subpar WR week. I'm really hoping T.Y. Hilton gets traded to a team with a decent quarterback and that Corey Davis comes back strong.

Dr_LawyerCop

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Going to scratch out a win this week only scoring about 80 points (have Hill going tonight) to make it 7-1. Was definitely my worst week with byes but I snagged JuJu this week and he sat on my bench. Going forward the rest of the year I feel real solid about everything except QB. Don't think I have the depth to swing a big trade for one but I'll try my luck streaming through the playoffs

RedNalgene

Oct 25, 2017
DHop might single-handedly save my week after Dak put up 6. The only way I lose is if Butker puts up 23 tonight....

vacantseas

Oct 27, 2017
Up by 5.25 and my opponent has Tyreek Hill going tonight. I'm not feeling good about being able to pull this off.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
Going to scratch out a win this week only scoring about 80 points (have Hill going tonight) to make it 7-1. Was definitely my worst week with byes but I snagged JuJu this week and he sat on my bench. Going forward the rest of the year I feel real solid about everything except QB. Don't think I have the depth to swing a big trade for one but I'll try my luck streaming through the playoffs

You should get a QB for your playoff run.. If your playoffs are weeks 14/15/16, here are some the ones with the best matchups that might be on the waiver or available for trade: Tyrod, Alex Smith, Cam, Mariota

Rygar1126

Oct 27, 2017
Second week in a row that a TE performance on MNF propelled my opponent to a victory. feelsbadman.

Human

Oct 25, 2017
Won by two points after Humphries forced fumble was added onto his score today and Thomas did not score over 11.2 points. Was afraid during garbage time.

Corran Horn

Oct 25, 2017
Im on the right, Butker lead me to a victory. Didnt think it would happen with my opponent having the Denver Defense but damn I feel good after this. 5-2, basically securing a playoff spot.

Jh7ixt3.png

Yunsen

Oct 25, 2017
7-1 now in the Taco Bell league. Thought I was gonna lose after Ravens D put up so many points but Wilson bailed me out. Also got lucky that my opponent had 2 kickers and if he swapped them I would have lost.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
I'm comfortably in playoff contention at 6-2 in both of my 16-team leagues... but I'm really strapped for Running Back depth in both of 'em. Going to try and coast for a while and see what options materialize for potential use in Week 14. Still have 5 weeks to play through until then.

Metalix

Oct 28, 2017
Lost to the gf of all people, now at 5-3 which ain't the end of the world.

Jordan Reed injured again, sigh.

PillarEN

Oct 25, 2017
7-1
First place. Playoffs pretty much a sure thing. Have to actually give some credit to my strong kicking game the last 3 weeks

Dr_LawyerCop

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
You should get a QB for your playoff run.. If your playoffs are weeks 14/15/16, here are some the ones with the best matchups that might be on the waiver or available for trade: Tyrod, Alex Smith, Cam, Mariota

Thanks! Looking at whats available, Cam might be the easiest for me to get since the owner has Watson. He's 2nd in the league so I'll probably play him in the playoffs. His WRs are really weak. I've got Hill, Marvin Jones, Corey Davis, and JuJu. Should I try to sell high on JuJu for Cam or do you think JuJu will be WR2 worthy for the stretch run? I don't normally make too many trades.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Lets say Zeke somehow manages to drag this appeal and plays another game. Is he droppable afterwards in a week 14-15-16 playoff league? He would only be eligible for the Super Bowl, and I really could use his roster spot.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Thanks! Looking at whats available, Cam might be the easiest for me to get since the owner has Watson. He's 2nd in the league so I'll probably play him in the playoffs. His WRs are really weak. I've got Hill, Marvin Jones, Corey Davis, and JuJu. Should I try to sell high on JuJu for Cam or do you think JuJu will be WR2 worthy for the stretch run? I don't normally make too many trades.
I would sell high on JuJu if you can. You've certainly got the depth to do so. That's not to say he won't be WR2 worthy for the stretch run - he might be - but historically 2nd receivers for the Steelers flash big as boom or bust plays but seldom deliver on a consistent basis.

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if I make that trade. I think it's fair price, but your WR core is not very strong either. Also, I think I would rather have JuJu than Marvin Jones.

Lets say Zeke somehow manages to drag this appeal and plays another game. Is he droppable afterwards in a week 14-15-16 playoff league? He would only be eligible for the Super Bowl, and I really could use his roster spot.

Do you have an IR that you can put suspended players on? If not, I would try to trade him to best teams in the league, see if anyone bites.. Maybe a package deal? But I only would do that if you are in the playoff hunt.

Edwardo

Oct 27, 2017
Massachusetts
Gronk on a bye.. hmm..

Some fantastic options on the waivers lol..

Hooper seems to be the best option, but I'm 12 out of 14 on waivers. After him I'm looking at Griffin, Ebron, Watson, Gresham.

captmcblack

Oct 25, 2017
Zeke being suspended makes me feel like Dez Bryant is gonna suffer too, which sucks because I just traded for him.

But Jimmy G to Niners might boost Hyde, so maybe it balances out...

BurtonGuster

Oct 26, 2017
Went up against the weekly high scorer for the 5th time this season. Have the most points against and second least points for sitting at 1-7. The guy who has the least points for? Tied for first place at 7-1 with the most lucky matchups weekly. The other 7-1 person in the league has almost 500 more points scored than him. Matchups are a bitch -_-.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Do you have an IR that you can put suspended players on? If not, I would try to trade him to best teams in the league, see if anyone bites.. Maybe a package deal? But I only would do that if you are in the playoff hunt.

No IR Slot
My problem is that I'm the number one team in our leauge, but I am desperate for roster spots. I actually got in a fight with our commish 2 weeks ago when I decided to not roster a kicker intentionally (I had great matchups and was going against a bad team, and had bye weeks), and we have a rule that your membership is up for evaluation any week you don't start a legal team. I really want to add a 2nd QB and some more WR, and Zeke's Week 16 matchup is horrific (Seattle)

Status
Not open for further replies.