Far Cry 6
Dying Light 2
Battlefield 6
Halo Infinite

H2 2021 starting to get packed.

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
I dont see a 60fps tag on the MS store for the game....
Unless something has changed, it should be 60fps.

wccftech.com

Far Cry 6, AC Valhalla, and Other Ubisoft Games to be 4K/60fps on PS5 and Xbox Series X

Ubisoft is embracing 4K/60fps on Xbox Series X and PS5, with Assassin's Creed Valhalla, Far Cry 6, and more embracing the standard!

Far Cry has never looked so stunning, with luscious tropical vistas rendered at 60 frames per second and 4K resolutions on Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5.

OP
OP
--R

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
I dont see a 60fps tag on the MS store for the game....

"One detail I can add about the new generation is that it allowed us to run the game at 60 FPS and in 4K, which is really cool. I test it on kits at the company and I can definitely see that as a great thing on the new generation, but that doesn't mean that the previous generation is abandoned in any way. We're really, really cautious about that, so we'll show more detail and more info very soon."

www.videogameschronicle.com

Far Cry 6 interview: ‘We’re really cautious about not abandoning last-gen consoles’ | VGC

Ubisoft Toronto discuss differentiating from other Ubisoft games and avoiding Cyberpunk’s cross-gen troubles…

SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017
Just to have another big ass open world to roll around with some of the bois in and blow shit up makes this a buy, straight up.

That the main character and vibe/aesthetic of the game in general is pretty slick lookin helps. And this main villain cannot possibly be as bad as the last two we've had. I was worried that the DIY guns were going to be maybe the only ones you could get your hands on so to see a Model18 with a drum clip and a normal af AK and 60 in the mix alongside a hundred other "normal" guns was a really good sign.
I'm sure fighting while driving will be a much larger part of this game with the capitol and all the dope looking 50s steel driving around.
hand to hand looks brutal
RTJ is the fuckin jam but that song as the end of the characters trailer was also pure fire.

4k 60fps sounds good to me. lets get it!

Xiofire

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
There can be only one Dani Rojas:

66cb158c07d7cb54bb02bfa67f0119d88b0f60e1.gifv

Jk this game looks great, can't wait to dive in.

Edit: Woops, just saw the post above, great minds >.>

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Almost a year later those of us that got Far Cry 6 as a bonus for buying an AMD Zen 3 CPU will finally get the game. Neat.

Apr 4, 2018
Vancouver, BC
I few screencaps I nabbed from the trailer.

While some of the areas look decidedly last-gen in the trailer, the forests look surprisingly gorgeous, and approaching next-gen in detail I'd say. They don't have close to the variety that we saw in the Horizon Forbidden West trailer we saw, but they otherwise look similarly lush, even if not quite as dense. The screen of the slum-like streets looks great too.

I'm definitely excited to try out the free copy I got with my Ryzen CPU.

uj7xham.jpg

zDEdrwy.jpg

dWt662e.jpg

Oct 26, 2017

Xater

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Sure looks like a Far Cry game. Maybe in a couple of years Ubi will start being creative with their games again.

DanielG123

Jul 14, 2020
The sound design for this is pretty stellar as well; that's one of the first things I noticed from the gameplay b-roll. It's looking like a ton of fun so far!