• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This looks so dumb and I'm in. The villain is Thanos apparently. Also that part with Hobbs' family looks cool!

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The first trailer already seemed to show the whole fucking movie, so I'm skipping this lengthy trailer. Movie looks bonkers and fun, I'm practically automatically in for an over-the-top Statham movie so this will likely satisfy me.

Chrno

Oct 25, 2017
for those wondering, this is one of those trailers: the movie situations. Don't watch it.

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
First trailer didn't sell me at all.

30 seconds into this one and I'm ready to get in line for tickets.

Deleted member 2809

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This title is so stupid. All I can think of is Calvin and Hobbes.

Goddamn that trailer was embarassing

Last edited:

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
That kinda showed the entire film from start to finish. It looks entertaining but I sort of already saw it now.
Reigns looks hilariously out of place, like they spliced in footage from RAW.

Fevaweva

Oct 30, 2017
I barely remember the first trailer. I won't watch this one but I am already queuing up!

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I still can't get over them letting the serial killer dude slide. But they left Lucas Black to die

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
I think they are planning a female led F&F movie too, as well as presumably a new mainline movie eventually, although that probably relies on them being able to convince Tyrese to do another movie.
Why would it rely on that? They could easily cut Tyrese without hurting the movies significantly.

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Why would it rely on that? They could easily cut Tyrese without hurting the movies significantly.
That was in jest. He threatened to leave the franchise if they did a The Rock & Jason Stathem spin off movie, and they responded by not caring at all and doing a The Rock & Jason Stathem spin off movie.