• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Balma

Oct 27, 2017
For the mixed point node

Arash +mlb IE
Chacha + mlb hns
Ishtar(or some other strong aoe with charge) + mlb fortress
two Merlins
and one mlb wolves ce

can three turn it. But I think it's better to do other nodes as the points aren't great and there are no other drops.

Sasari

Oct 30, 2017
It's coming!

[Fate/EXTRA CCC x Fate/Grand Order EX Special Event Pre-Release Campaign]
For each level of COMBINED Facebook Reactions/Shares + Twitter Likes/Retweets over the original goal, each Master will receive additional Saint Quartz!
-
30,000 combined: Saint Quartz x 3
35,000 combined: 4,000 Friend Points + 1,000,000 QP
40,000 combined: Blaze of Wisdom ★4 (SR) x 3
43,000 combined: Saint Quartz + 3
45,000 combined: Hero Crystal: Sun Fou ALL ★3 (ATK) x 2 + Hero Crystal: Star Fou ALL ★3 (HP) x 2
50,000 combined: Saint Quartz + 4
Don't miss out on your chance to receive a total of up to 10 Saint Quartz!
-
"Spring break means it's time for a trip! It's a little early, but how about a beach event, foolish humans?" The sudden arrival of the demonic digital brain BB throws Chaldea into a chaotic spring vacation. A sweet, heated catfight ensues.
Fragile, pure, and sexy…
Look forward to an unforgettable resort event coming soon!
For more information, visit fate-go.us/ccc

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
CCC hype!

I hope to add more "ara ara" to my Chaldea. Please ccme home, Kiara.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Nice, the pre banners should be this week then.

Going back to twitter tho eh, interesting, 50k seems pretty high too, unless I'm miss-remembering earlier ones.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Heeeh? Potentially 10 SQ? Isn't that more along the lines of a Singularity release than an event? I mean, I know SE.RA.PH is a story chapter in disguise, but none of the sources I saw listed JP as giving out that nany SQ for it. Is this why we didn't have April Fool's SQ? Whatever, I still don't forgive them. JP didn't have to work for it and we're still technically down by 3 SQ (because there would have been a 3 SQ campaign anyways). EDIT: Especially now that I've read on the subreddit that the JP social media campaign gave apples, more SQ, and had a lower goal. Only one source on that so far, but DW doesn't deserve the benefit of doubt.

Whatever, at least this means I'll have nine 10-pulls ready when it hits. With my tickets, that will give me 150+ shots. I hope to be changing my in-game message from "Save4Melt&Lip&Suzuka" to "GotMelt&Lip&Suzuka!"
Nice nice, it's a bit early for the social media campaign though... unless CCC starts like next week?
It should come next week. It was later in JP, but they removed the dead week between the Gudaguda events so unless they're just going to swap that week around there's no reason SE.RA.PH won't come next week.
CCC hype!

I hope to add more "ara ara" to my Chaldea. Please ccme home, Kiara.
Good luck! May she come quickly and easily.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
I will crush this event as i did before on jp, this is one major banner i was saving up for and i am not gunning for the "main" attraction.

Oct 25, 2017
There should be a preevent before the CCC event.
In JP I think the actual event started like 2 weeks after the pre-campaign, it might be a shorter duration for us I reckon. NA doesn't really announce things early so I can't see why they'd do the social media campaign now if the event's a few weeks away still. Well I guess to hype it up, but it's just not how they operate so I'm inclined to think the event starts very soon.

Heeeh? Potentially 10 SQ? Isn't that more along the lines of a Singularity release than an event? I mean, I know SE.RA.PH is a story chapter in disguise, but none of the sources I saw listed JP as giving out that nany SQ for it. Is this why we didn't have April Fool's SQ? Whatever, I still don't forgive them. JP didn't have to work for it and we're still technically down by 3 SQ (because there would have been a 3 SQ campaign anyways).
It should come next week. It was later in JP, but they removed the dead week between the Gudaguda events so unless they're just going to swap that week around there's no reason SE.RA.PH won't come next week.

Good luck! May she come quickly and easily.
JP had a niconico stream/tweet campaign which gave them 12 SQ so it's kind of a substitute for that.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Most importantly with CCC prerelease campaign Bride gets new animations and her NP interlude.

Also CCC brings new animations for Robin Hood and Lizzy.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
At this point, it's probably sadly a given that we won't have the same bonus as Jpn on bis bonuses, since it seems Delightworks does not care. Would love to be proven wrong, through.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
Shame that the CCC route still isn't fully translated, since I think the event draws more from it than the normal route.

Considering how far almost everything else Fate is translated, I'm surprised for such an old game that nobody ever did so. Is it just the sheer volume of text?

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
At this point, it's probably sadly a given that we won't have the same bonus as Jpn on bis bonuses, since it seems Delightworks does not care. Would love to be proven wrong, through.
Yeah, but in this case we really needed the apples for the event. It was such a grind that the Japanese server needed an extension, even with the free apples, as it approximately takes around three times the ap that a normal event takes.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, but in this case we really needed the apples for the event. It was such a grind that the Japanese server needed an extension, even with the free apples, as it approximately takes around three times the ap that a normal event takes.
...well, that sound like this event will be a pain to get through if it needs that much time to do.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Funny how it's called "BB(-chan) strikes back", although there's no translation of the parent story that this quote is referring to.
Also, I regret that they decided to omit even the most well known honorificts like "-chan" which adds to BB's character, I guess (don't know her too much but she seems to refer to herself like that).

As for the last two days of Gudaguda, I'm using this guide/calculator to keep track of how many points/currency I've left to farm.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OWfTWiGXPZGkIL7BH4DE_ebfR27XC7HFmI1-0ROXZy4/edit?usp=sharing
Need 5 more Resshi runs and then abt. 15 points node runs with 2 apples required.

Last edited:

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Also, unless we are screwed of a free week, level up the following servants as you will get extra drops by having them on your team.
servants.png

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
Annoying that Gil and Nero Bride only get +1 bonus. Not like I have any of those two, but it makes me a bit hesitant to pull too much on the Gil banner.
At least I'll finally be able to do the interludes/rank ups for Emiya and Liz due to the 1/2 AP for Fate/Extra Servants.

Casker

Oct 25, 2017
Is anyone from CCC worth getting gameplay-wise? I heard Alter Egos are worth having but I was hoping to save for Summer Nero and Ereshkigal this year :(

Oct 25, 2017
I thought the Demiya censorship people were toxic, but the other side ain't even better. I feel like I'm back at high school with the type of arguments people use.
F8BeSG3.jpg
Ehhh, like the same 10 dudes have been commenting on every single twitter post saying the exact same thing each time for like an entire month lol. I don't blame people for finding it annoying af at this point (it was annoying from day one for me).

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
At this point I wish they would make NA equal to JP just to shut everyone the fuck up. That's all that gets talked about by the FGO community at large.

It's a really fucking awful community.

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
Ehhh, like the same 10 dudes have been commenting on every single twitter post saying the exact same thing each time for like an entire month lol. I don't blame people for finding it annoying af at this point (it was annoying from day one for me).
Sure, it is understandable, but that doesn't mean you have to be yourself toxic when responding back. The twitter campaign, though, shouldn't be defended at all, and the attitude both sides have is just horrible.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
At this point I wish they would make NA equal to JP just to shut everyone the fuck up. That's all that gets talked about by the FGO community at large.

It's a really fucking awful community.

I mean here's the thing. I'm not going to say what's reasonable or what's not reasonable because in the end, they can if they want to, this game is a multi billion earner by itself after all, but I just simply don't think that they will view us as equal to JP, mostly because we aren't.

Like, the English servers aren't doing too bad, it's still the 3rd largest, but it's still 5-6% (I know the report said 3% but we have less years ago I'm discounting that) out of Japan's 80% of the marketshare.

Like that's a hell of a discrepancy. Of course they would prioritise the Japanese market first. That's where it's either make or break to maintain that Japanese stronghold.

Also I think it's less they don't care and more that there's a rigid reward structure. Like social media campaigns will get 10sq, but Japan will get streams where they will play up to the audience. Like we just can't have that. Like they had kana Ueda on for a random fgo arcade stream last night. We're lucky or unlucky to get any streams at all

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
On one hand I understand the frustration of NA players. And on the other hand, we are not JP players so we shouldn't expect every single thing they got. But overall I just wish we were treated better.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm fine with what we got, but I don't really keep up with what JP gets though.

The lack of free orbs from what I hear sucks though, but I get why. We don't print money like the JP and China servers.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
She does, my bad for using an outdated image.
iqPelwcl.jpg
It feels nice to have leveled representatives of every bonus class (currently in the game) for once.

The lack of free orbs from what I hear sucks though, but I get why. We don't print money like the JP and China servers.
They'd probably be making more money if they gave us more quartz. People are more willing to spend when they're treated well, and I know I'm not the only one who stopped spending because of how they keep screwing us over.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
We'll get her Chrono, believe.
I hope for us both.

The worst will be waiting for the second part of the banner, I could really use the event CE (assuming I get any) as early as I can. The grind is pretty unbearable from what I've read.

I commit fully to the "ara ara", though.

Oct 25, 2017

We actually do though, that's the thing. Like if your reference is JP then yeah we pale in comparison, but if your point of reference is other gacha games in the west then FGO is absolutely one of the strongest performing ones. It was in the top 3 performing gacha games in the west last year earning around $43m, that's no joke.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly just to highlight the discrepancy between servers, this is an event that is a sequel to a psp rpg that was never localised in English lol

Status
Not open for further replies.