• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Welp if you think about it, there are no South American servants or Australian.

edit: regarding generic anime waifu tropes.

NmgQcKw.jpg

Can't believe there's fan art already

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I was supposed surprised about welfare quetz. My impression was that nobody really cares about quetz throughout my rigorous research.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Come on man. New servants get fan art super fast. Lewd art too.

Shes already got more fan art than Ruler Quetz though which is disappointing. Shows how much Japan doesn't care for Quetz.
Tbf, ignoring everything I said on the other page, her art is kind of bad. The design is a mess and her face looks really weird. I think(/hope) it's less to do with Quetz and more to do with that.

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
Compared to the new Lancer Christmas Quetz is bad.

Hell compared to the other Santa Servants Christmas Quetz is horrifically bad artwork wise.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Her NP is a God damn Gundam colony drop. That alone makes her awesome. Her sprite is nice too. Gonna need to see all the animations.

Scrooge McDuck

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Slowly going through the story...

Of course the Servant they prop up as being awesome and badass is the one who hasn't actually appeared yet, boo. I know Tomoe Gozen is already in the Japan version, but does she play any role in the main story events?

Also, Amakusa Shirou Tokisada and Fuuma Kotarou are seriously just unceremoniously killed in the jungle? Fuuma is one thing, but the Santa Island Mask?

W-00

Oct 27, 2017

Of course the Servant they prop up as being awesome and badass is the one who hasn't actually appeared yet, boo. I know Tomoe Gozen is already in the Japan version, but does she play any role in the main story events?

Also, Amakusa Shirou Tokisada and Fuuma Kotarou are seriously just unceremoniously killed in the jungle? Fuuma is one thing, but the Santa Island Mask?
Tomoe appears in the Shimousa chapter. I'm not sure how much of a role she plays. The EoR chapters are about the only parts of the game I'm relatively unspoiled on.

And yeah, it sucks that they just offed Amakusa and Fuuma like that. They could have had a lot of story potential.

jonjonaug

Oct 25, 2017

Tomoe Gozen is an enemy in one EoR singularity and the main focus of the Setsubun event

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how much money Merlin is going to make. My guess? A lot. I know he's not a waifu or anything, but anyone who's playing the game knows how overpowered he is.

Oct 27, 2017
finally the banner has arrived, any word on the extra quartz for beating Babylonia fast?

Also can't wait to see everyone in my friend list with Merlin

Lynx_7

Oct 25, 2017
I know he's not a waifu or anything, but
You take that back.

I'll do a single 10 pull for the memes but not really going to bat for him. I play for favorites and there are currently too many others ahead of him :P
I do like his design though, and he seems like a character I might enjoy whenever I finally get to Babylonia.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
You take that back.

I'll do a single 10 pull for the memes but not really going to bat for him. I play for favorites and there are currently too many others ahead of him :P
I do like his design though, and he seems like a character I might enjoy whenever I finally get to Babylonia.
He's a very pretty man.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
My (not very) long national nightmare is over.

Finally got devllish bodhi!

Would like more copies but whatever, I'll be happy with the one I have got now.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Nice. How much did you have to spend?
Links please :)

For devilish bodhi? Just the quartz I've been farming from Babylonia. If you're talking about the banner overall I put in 2 ten rolls, a couple of singles and all the quartz I've earnt on Babylonia story, which got me np1 casgil and np2 enkidu.

Not a bad haul, considering I only really wanted casgil and devilish bodhi

Also for buttmante

cOC9w5Q.jpg

There's a real... Discrepancy between art and sprite.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
For devilish bodhi? Just the quartz I've been farming from Babylonia. If you're talking about the banner overall I put in 2 ten rolls, a couple of singles and all the quartz I've earnt on Babylonia story, which got me np1 casgil and np2 enkidu.

Not a bad haul, considering I only really wanted casgil and devilish bodhi

Also for buttmante

cOC9w5Q.jpg

There's a real... Discrepancy between art and sprite.
LOL wtf that's so dumb. I know they won't but that art needs adjusting.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah the sprite's not too bad, and I would like that artwork if that one "issue" was more in line with the sprite lol. Even without the sprite that aspect of the artwork looks out of place. Otherwise I would think it looks good.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
The sparkle when Quetz' arts attack is the second card reminds me of Kill La Kill. Love the fireball on her second buster as well.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Bradamante's voice is so bad too. Nearly everything about her is a trainwreck I'd say.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
God putting them both together just reminds me how awful both of them are, jesus.
I've never been so disappointed in two servants they've made design wise.

Please scrub Christmas Quetz from existence she retroactively makes me think badly of OG Quetz who I like.

Ok this is going too far.

Qin Shi Huang is awesome.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
Qin Shi is good servant skill wise, but I'm personally not a fan of his design. It's too out there for me.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Christmas Quetz has awesome animations. I love her. That Taiga shoutcasting is fantastic.

The new Lancers animations are so bright I can't tell what is going on.

Was hoping Martha's new animations would be her brutalizing the enemies but they are still nice.

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
Her extra attack is so fucking awesome. I love all the attacks, but honestly anything is better than fireballs.

Deleted member 23381

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Samba Quetz's card and FA art srart e sooo disappointing considering how awesome her regular version's art is.

Her animations are baller tho, and that narrated np is the best.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Up to chapter 16. I wonder how many of these problems could be resolved with Gudako calling Chaldea and just saying "Send Everyone." Per events it seems that its canon that all servants have been summoned. Maybe the magical energy output would be too much of a strain.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Up to chapter 16. I wonder how many of these problems could be resolved with Gudako calling Chaldea and just saying "Send Everyone." Per events it seems that its canon that all servants have been summoned. Maybe the magical energy output would be too much of a strain.
Yeah, Gudako can't supply mana to that many servants

Status
Not open for further replies.