• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkez

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Seems I barely need anything from the next event shop so I guess I can take it easy and just make sure I clear the ladders. We only have one more event with gears this year which sucks for me. Guess I'll actually have to farm them now.

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I won't need any of the next event's shop mats immediately, but there will be a few that will (hopefully) be nice to have eventually.

crimsonlink

Oct 29, 2017
All my casters will cry tears of joy at finally getting Pages to up their skills. BTW would it kill you game, to give out blue medals like candy instead of being stingy as fuck with them. They are supposed to be the least rare type of medals and I never have more than 3 because I'm always skill upping someone.

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
I'll believe it when I see it lol. The event drop spreadsheet has pages at 87ap per page for this event. Gears are at 80ap per gear so I'll probably be farming that node unless this is legit.

Famicom

Oct 25, 2017
All my casters will cry tears of joy at finally getting Pages to up their skills. BTW would it kill you game, to give out blue medals like candy instead of being stingy as fuck with them. They are supposed to be the least rare type of medals and I never have more than 3 because I'm always skill upping someone.

10AP training ground dailies are where to go for blue gems when you're in a pinch. They have relatively generous drop rates compared to other things in the game. However the primary spot to stock up on all skill gems is lottery events. If you go hard you'll be swimming in them.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, with today's node I have cleared the points ladder. Wasn't even trying to finish up the ladder that quickly lol. Only used 2 apples. I can't imagine the people appling like crazy to clear the points ladder.

Which is great, because now I can actually team build for faster clears.

Kinda wish the extra EPs converts to QP.

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
I'll get Cha Cha because she's cute and because why not but it isn't like I have a huge need for another AoE Berserker since I have Fran and T.Cat.

Last edited:

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Hearing that even at NP5 all she's really great for is clearing hands and doors is disappointing because spartacus can do that and he doesn't have to wait 3 turns to charge his NP lol.

OhmygoditsJROD

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Finished the points ladder with today's daily. Not gonna fully clear the shop but got most items. Used 2 apples and had 1 level up.

Bring on the next wave of Nobus!

ekka4shiki

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 31, 2017
I cleared the points ladder today as well. The thing is, aside from the mats, I want some mana prism too, so I still gonna use some apples on gold currency node at these last days. Need mana prism to buy the rest of Monalisa(s).

Involution

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Sounds like our plans for Cha Cha are all very similar. Get max NP, all ascension items, straight to the bench.

I've been too busy with work to clear the shop. Sadness. My only saving grace is that I don't have to max nobu so I can spend on other things.

A.J.

Oct 25, 2017
Chacha is good because bond point rewards on your current hand farming teams won't last forever

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
I am also done with the points ladder thanks to today's quest. It feels strange to put bond CEs and bond farmers in my backline again.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I can see why they're not doing the social media campaign, they already shower us with enough free SQ as it is. /s

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
In fairness, you guys were complaining when they did them so..........

It's probably because of the Emiya Alter stuff?
It was the unrealistic goals (and bronze Fou) that bothered me, not the campaign itself. That being said, I never participated in any of them and merely reaped the rewards, so this is probably my punishment, haha.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I really think it's cos of the Emiya stuff tbh, probs think we'd fail it or something? Guess we'll see with CCC.
I still can't believe the Emiya stuff is still going on. Thankfully I don't visit the official Twitter much, and just trust the important news will be posted here (as it usually is).

But yes, we'll see if this is just a one-off or it happens with CCC as well.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe the reason they didn't give us a break in-between GudaGuda events or a social media campaign for SQ is because they know maintenance is going to take 48 hours so we can get our break (and subsequent SQ ) there.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
Why would the Alter stuff preclude them from doing a campaign? Are they that worried that enough of the people who contributed to the totals before would no longer do so out of spite, causing the campaign to fail and make AoA look bad?

Oct 25, 2017
Why would the Alter stuff preclude them from doing a campaign? Are they that worried that enough of the people who contributed to the totals before would no longer do so out of spite, causing the campaign to fail and make AoA look bad?
Because they do the campaigns to raise awareness and entice new players. It's highly likely that the same fine folks complaining atm would shit up the campaign posts which isn't exactly the best of looks.

Articalys

Oct 25, 2017
Because they do the campaigns to raise awareness and entice new players. It's highly likely that the same fine folks complaining atm would shit up the campaign posts which isn't exactly the best of looks.
If that's the case, then they'd better hope the people complaining eventually get tired and stop, or they'll never have another social media campaign ever again.

Casker

Oct 25, 2017
I really think it's cos of the Emiya stuff tbh, probs think we'd fail it or something? Guess we'll see with CCC.
I still can't believe the Emiya stuff is still going on. Thankfully I don't visit the official Twitter much, and just trust the important news will be posted here (as it usually is).

But yes, we'll see if this is just a one-off or it happens with CCC as well.
What's controversial about CCC?

Alkez

Oct 25, 2017
I'll level Chacha. Always need more zerker farmers. I'll only do it via the berserker xp cards from farming hands though.

Yappa

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg/Germany
She looks like a prime Level 1 candidate to me as well.
All Berserker embers are reserved for Mama.
Watch me having a 80/80 Chacha after the Onigashima rerun. :(

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to call it now. I hit 533k event points. I don't think there's any way for me to hit the 700k for the next Oda since I can only do up to the 30AP node. Considering I've only been playing for, like a week or so? I feel pretty OK with that. Going to spend my AP grinding fodder to start leveling up some of these servants!

Status
Not open for further replies.