• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
The X-men have a large rogues gallery and pretty great villains overall. Who are Era's favorite X-men villains. I'd say Magneto, Sentinels, Sauron, Mr Sinister just to name a few

rude

Oct 25, 2017
Rogue <3
GrotesqueHeartfeltEquestrian-max-1mb.gif

Blindy

Nov 16, 2017
Omega Red is as dangerous as they come. Sadistic child harming Commie loyalist with carbonanium whips and a durable sponge. Also can infect people with airborne parasites. Might be more of a Wolverine baddie but Wolverine hangs with the XMen so yeah.

Also has a great Children of the Atom track in "The Deep" and is fun to destroy with Omega Destroyer.

Magneto probably the best XMen antagonist for me though.

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Sinister and The Marauders, the Brood, and I have always had a soft spot for the Reavers, especially anything with Macon, Cole, and Reese (cyborgs made by pierce from the hellfireclub soldiers Wolverine carved up in the Phoenix Saga)

DustyVonErich

Oct 31, 2017
Magneto is my favorite comic book character period, so him.

More favorite X-men villains I'd add are the Brood (especially mutant skin-wearing ones), Nimrod, and Donald Pierce and his Reavers.

Mojo can be great too, depending on the story.