Rndom Grenadez

Prophet of Truth
Dec 7, 2017
So for some reason or another I've gotten into collecting every color controller for the Series X and PS5 (I couldn't keep up with the Switch joy-cons even if I tried).

Today this beauty came in the mail…

fe49cc17-179a-47da-b4b7-7122d3def44a.jpg

And HOLY SHIT! I originally decided to grab it on a whim originally thinking it was "meh" at best, but the way the colors pop in person, the Horizon "H" with the iridescent pink border, the two tone triggers and the rubber grips meant to mimic a car steering wheel…wow.

Looking forward to the 20th anniversary and Halo Infinite Elite 2 next week.

So what's your favorite Era?

Stopdoor

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I guess Switch isn't really next-gen anymore eh? It would be cool to see the ultra bright neon on Xbox and PlayStation stuff, it was a neat fresh idea.

starfoxxxy

Gravity Is Hard
Banned
Mar 13, 2021
Sony's controller colors have been boring as hell, especially compared to xbox

I pretty much just got a white and black dualsense. Sony is trying too hard to be like apple with their products

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
Blue and white series x controller

skobuffs

Mar 21, 2021
If anyone has that Forza controller, there is a code for DLC if you lift out the cardboard from the box. It's nothing too exciting, a "1932 Ford De Luxe Five-Window Coupé Forza Edition", an emote, and a shirt. They all match the controller.

OP
OP
Rndom Grenadez

Rndom Grenadez

Prophet of Truth
Dec 7, 2017

DoradoWinston

Apr 9, 2019
2c936085-79d1-4d09-a89e-2b8a8b7b677c.jpg

Although it's kinda just a Switch Pro Controller with green highlights.
or is the pro controller just this one without any colour? hmmmm

I pre ordered the forza controller and forgot to cancel it once I had pre ordered the anniversary and Halo Elite controllers so was surprised in getting it in the mail.
The back side feeling like a wheel is no joke it legit feels like im at the steering wheel of a car its super cool, Definitely gonna be my "Forza" controller from now on

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
The Forza controller looks SO much better in person.
FD8XOCcXEAg6xqz

I'm hoping we see a bit more variety with the dual sense controllers next year. Love having a black DS now but would like to have some controllers that are a bit more fun.

dieter

Oct 27, 2017
egLRIyX.jpeg

Got mine too, and my daughter painted my 3d printed stand for it to match... absolutely loving it!

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Probably the Halo Infinite elite V2 or the special edition Halo infinite console controller.

dedhead54

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah I took a chance on the FH5 controlller even though I typically would never go for something so loud, and I'm loving it. It looks so good in person.

Saiyaman

Dec 19, 2017
The Forza controller looks so good, man. Microsoft has been killing it with the controllers lately.

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
My favorite one is the Switch OLED White joycons.

I've wanted either white or black joycons since the Switch came out, and with the OLED Switch's more dark black look, they really pop on the system.
Maybe it's cheating, but I love the neon shades of the Joy-Cons.

R4ZWNkh.jpg
The Neon Yellow is a little bit of a disappointment to me, I was hoping for more of a Banana yellow, but it's more of a highlighter yellow.

OP
OP
Rndom Grenadez

Rndom Grenadez

Prophet of Truth
Dec 7, 2017
My favorite one is the Switch OLED White joycons.

I've wanted either white or black joycons since the Switch came out, and with the OLED Switch's more dark black look, they really pop on the system.

The Neon Yellow is a little bit of a disappointment to me, I was hoping for more of a Banana yellow, but it's more of a highlighter yellow.
Agreed about the white joycons. One of the main reasons I got my OLED.

Le Dude

May 16, 2018
USA
TBH it's been the Labo Joy-Cons. You'd have to see them in person but the texture is so nice. Simple but so unique.

Psamtik

Oct 27, 2017
The Aqua Shift Series controller is iridescent, which looks ridiculously good in person but doesn't really come across in a still image. Shifts with the viewing angle; it's like playing games with a TVR.

E7372d1WUAoQ4z2

The Forza controller's giving it a run for its money, though. Can't believe they went to the trouble of painting the rumble motor.