• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favourite Ben 10 series

• OG

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Alien Force

Votes: 17 41.5%
  • Ultimate Alien

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Omniverse

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Reboot

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters

PhoenixAKG

Aug 14, 2019
Out of all the Ben 10 series which one is your favourite?

Original:

MV5BZjg2ZjViMTktNWQ1Yy00ODZiLWE1OTgtNDY3MjI0OGUyNjNhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTk4NDI4NTE@._V1_.jpg

Alien Force:

MV5BYmQwYTc1ZDEtMzU3My00OTIzLWE1YmEtYmUyMmMzZTI2ZWNlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTgwMzk1MTA@._V1_.jpg

Ultimate Alien:

Omniverse:
MV5BMzcwODRkZGMtZGZlNC00MGU0LTkxOGUtYzc0YmU1N2MzY2IzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQyMTMwOTk0._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Reboot:
MV5BNWZiM2Q1MzYtMDc5Zi00Y2YzLTkxODktNzM0NGM5NzhkMWU3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTMwNTg5NDc0._V1_.jpg

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
That was one of my kid's first real fandoms. Got him the watch for Christmas one year and he kept it on till school started.

That OG theme song was fire.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I stumbled onto the around Alien Force/Ultimate Alien and liked them. I picked Ultimate Alien. I couldn't really go back and get into the OG series.

Ash_Greytree

Oct 31, 2023
Omniverse, far and away. I loved the artstyle change (RIP to Derek J. Wyatt) which gave it more its own identity, and the writing was great.

GTOAkira

Sep 1, 2018
OG has the best opening and the best presentation.
Alien force has the most interesting story.

Sep 5, 2021
I was in doubt between the OG or OV, but I chose Omniverse.

I'm surprised by the number of AF votes. How did this series receive so many votes?

And speaking of Ben 10, I had created a thread months ago, about if you could choose 10 aliens from the Omnitrix, which ones would you choose?

warnmi8jkrs61.png

www.resetera.com

If you could choose 10 aliens from the Omnitrix, which ones would you choose?

If you had an Omnitrix which aliens would you like to have.

Surakian

Shinra Employee
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Alien Force/Ultimate Alien were my favorites. (Especially because there was the Generator Rex crossover ❤️)

spyroflame0487

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
Omniverse for me. I've watched every episode of the first 4 series and a big chunk of the reboot here and there.
AF/UA is pretty well liked but I just don't like how bland some locations are (where are all the people in some shots?), a lot of stuff taking place at night, and UA's turn to revert Ben back to his 10 year old attitude out of nowhere.
That being said, Ben as more of his 10 year old attitude in Omniverse while having a foil makes the whole thing really fun. OV really had some great location designs, and a lot of flair for stuff that I liked.

Reboot actually has some cool ideas they use but its bogged down by the artstyle and Ben's ADHD turned up to 11.

Spencircuit

Oct 27, 2017
Alien Force I remember the most fondly.
I could never get into the OG back in the day, but Alien Force made me a fan.