Votes: 31 20.5%
  • Nabiki

Votes: 92 60.9%
  • Kasumi

Votes: 28 18.5%

• Total voters

PhoenixAKG

Aug 14, 2019
So of the three Tendo sisters from Ranma 1/2 who is your favourite?

Akane:

Tendo.Akane.full.415483.jpg

Nabiki:
latest

Kasumi:

latest

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone who doesn't pick Nabiki didn't watch the show. Kasumi had her moments, though.

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't watched Ranma since I was like 7 so I don't remember anything. From the pictures alone I pick Nabiki. She looks like she likes money.

haradaku7

May 28, 2018
KODACHI Muwhahah

Nabiki for real though, it's a shame she just disappears for half the show.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
I haven't watched Ranma since I was like 7 so I don't remember anything. From the pictures alone I pick Nabiki. She looks like she likes money.
This is how I voted too. I heard rumor of a Ranma anime remake like the current Urusei Yatsura remake will probably wait for that to check out Ranma.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Nabiki easily. Overall though Ukyo is the best girl.

bucky-giving-brother-handshake-hv3a5kttqjtibnzu.gif

You know what's up. Ukyo is the one.

Nabiki was the funniest.

And yes, Ukyo was the coolest girl in the series period
As much as I'm also an Ukyo fan, are you all anime onlys? Cause you should probably know something
The Ryuga relationship is almost completely anime filler, she just gets more and more psycho about Ranma in the manga. Not the craziest case of staff shipping toying with canon relationships I've seen tho. That goes to Toei Kinnikuman
This is how I voted too. I heard rumor of a Ranma anime remake like the current Urusei Yatsura remake will probably wait for that to check out Ranma.
Ooo that would be fun

As much as I'm also an Ukyo fan, are you all anime onlys? Cause you should probably know something
The Ryuga relationship is almost completely anime filler, she just gets more and more psycho about Ranma in the manga. Not the craziest case of staff shipping toying with canon relationships I've seen tho. That goes to Toei Kinnikuman

Ooo that would be fun
I've only read the manga.

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Worth it for the okinomiyaki.

OP
OP
PhoenixAKG

PhoenixAKG

Aug 14, 2019

Ooo that would be fun

Manga Ukyo becoming Shampoo 2.0 was a bad choice

King Alamat

Nov 22, 2017
Nabiki's a grifter, Kasumi's a doormat and Akane is a minefield with a dozen signs warning you to back off, but she's a short-haired tomboy that kicks ass and red flags be damned, I'm always choosing that.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Nabiki's a grifter, Kasumi's a doormat and Akane is a minefield with a dozen signs warning you to back off, but she's a short-haired tomboy that kicks ass and red flags be damned, I'm always choosing that.

I always liked the few moments that Kasumi actually asserted herself, but they didn't happen nearly often enough.

OP
OP
PhoenixAKG

PhoenixAKG

Aug 14, 2019

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
Never before has a more accurate statement been made entirely off of a guess, lol. Nabiki is basically a prime scammer.

For someone who haven't watched Ranma½ for so long you're disturbingly spot on with that comment.
Tbh it wasn't a hard guess given the background lol. I think I'm recalling some stuff though. I mostly just remember Akane being insufferable and wondering why he wouldn't just pick Shampoo.

Fnor

Nov 7, 2023
Lowkey the best moment of that terrible nonsense involved Nabiki: when he started cloning himself to maximize his creepy pest-ness he and his clones were portrayed as this unstoppable force of perverted nature, harassing all of the girls.

Except Nabiki, who is shown smashing 3 of him while eating potato chips and reading a book.

You don't fuck with Nabiki Tendo. She fucks with you.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Tbh it wasn't a hard guess given the background lol. I think I'm recalling some stuff though. I mostly just remember Akane being insufferable and wondering why he wouldn't just pick Shampoo.

Shampoo is genuinely insane. That's why he wouldn't pick her. I thought she was great, though...even though her episodes tended to feature Happosai...and Happosai is a problem.

King Alamat

Nov 22, 2017
Shampoo tries to kill Ranma every time she catches him in his girl form and she's too thick to realize they're the same person.

RedVejigante

Aug 18, 2018
Nabiki is the funniest but as the characters all got increasingly Flanderized as the series went on her one joke kind of became tiresome. Akane at least stayed a main player and kept some resemblance of having layers.

But yes, Ukyo is best girl, obviously.

Rated-G

Oct 29, 2017
Nabiki easily. Overall though Ukyo is the best girl.

Facts

Also yeah that Happosai stuff went on way too long, he's pretty insufferable in the anime. Though, I remember one time, early in our relationship, when my partner had bought a bunch of lingerie with a gift card, and on the way to our car through the parking lot, she held up the bag and said "WHAT A HAUL! WHAT A HAUL!" And it took me a second to realize what she was referencing.

Last edited:

Shig

Oct 30, 2017
Nabiki would kill you all in a second for the life insurance payout, lol.

Gravidee

Oct 28, 2017
Nabiki. Kasumi isn't bad per se but is a bit bland and seemingly aloof outside of a few moments. Hell no to Akane, she is insufferable.