Mr Jones

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
used to live walking distance to MN capital in St Paul, would have been just great looking out my window and see a mob of armed white pieces of shit marching.

they already announced days ago they were ramping up security with state patrol and DNR officials (guess they do more than just check fishing licenses jk)

They will not be suffered in Saint Paul.

atomsk

Oct 28, 2017
man, they really wanna try that shit in Trenton NJ?

Y'all Qaeda would be scared simply being on the streets in downtown Trenton

fuck around and find out

Bear

Oct 25, 2017
I think the recent arrests and things will likely deter the vast majority of those who might have joined in this before the events. That being said, it would be foolhardy to be complacent. All it takes is one successful takedown to spark the fire in them.
For every person who was deterred by seeing the arrests, I feel like there's one who's encouraged. These aren't the smartest people in the world we're dealing with.

Cat Party

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks to last week's violence, law enforcement will hopefully be ready for this.

I think most of them are cowards and won't show. Even during the BLM protests these white nationalist types went out to protect stores but the stores they stood in front of were like blocks away from the protests lol.
I think the recent arrests and things will likely deter the vast majority of those who might have joined in this before the events. That being said, it would be foolhardy to be complacent. All it takes is one successful takedown to spark the fire in them.

These are good points as well. But there are still pockets of right wing terrorists throughout the country who are more committed.

Deleted member 11626

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I hope their turn-out is horrible and these capitols are over prepared. Though with some state governments I'd almost expect them to let out a red carpet for these terrorists.

They'll get zero resistance from Republicans in the state legislature where I live, though our mayor is likely to take as many measures into his own hands as possible

Nov 6, 2017
This is terrifying. Trump needs removed immediately so pence or Pelosi or whoever can activate the national guard and military.

hydrophilic attack

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
ugh, it doesn't take a lot for something to go wrong in one of these locations

I hope authorities are better prepared this time

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
The ones who are that passionate to do this isn't small but I am curious how tiny it will actually be if they are spreading themselves out across the entire country. Like 500 people spread across 10 places isn't too much.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I'm imagining all those white folks trying that shit in downtown Atlanta, and I can't see anything but them running away pissing their pants when hundreds of black folks show up with their "fuck around and find out" faces on.

Vommy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Please USera stay as safe as you can. If possible just stay at home.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
The odds are tragically high that at least one of these might be successful in hurting or killing someone.

I really hope that doesn't pan out.

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
From what I can tell this is only being reported by ABC with no written article or corroboration yet (as it is breaking). Has anyone seen an article yet? I need something to link to my somewhat skeptical brother in law.

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I only expect this to be big in states where the GOP had their biggest loses, so Nevada, Arizona, PA, Michigan, and Georgia. Also D.C. is gonna be awash with protestors.

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
I could see shit going down in the major swing states that Trump lost, particularly Georgia.

Thatonedice1

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Working on that also.
Do you work at a capitol or something?

Nah but I live around to many good ole boys as it is. Lots of those trucks with "Trump 2020" flags that you guys are scared of role through my town every day. There was a big BLM protest here and a equally big Trump truck rally down the road. I was at the protest and I know they had people watching it. So yeah I've been alittle paranoid you these last few months

ZeroMaverick

Mar 5, 2018
I don't buy it, but it's great that caution is being taken. I just don't see how these fuckers will mobilize after the sixth. I think they'll be afraid of the consequences.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm in Olympia and they deployed 750 national guard here this week. Yesterday:
ZcR5_IfJ59LoQpwSky26qOkzmXt2eMHIoJ8WC7AhkK8.jpg

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
That is legitimately frightening

Dont worry. Military Era says troops would absolutely never participate in such a thing, that they're different than cops too..

Also a bunch of former military leaders signed a letter. There were like 140 of them signing it.

however it seems the Military doesn't share that confidence, and that this would have been sort of standard in our military... you know, like... before today...?

Thatonedice1

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Working on that also.
If you're a first time gun owner, remember that you're more likely to kill yourself or a family member by accident than use it on someone breakng into your house. Familiarize yourself with the operation of the firearm and the four rules of gun safety and get some training when you can.
Stay safe, all.

Would be a first time owner but I've been around guns my whole life. My dad hunts. I know they aren't toys. If I get one it will be under lock and key.

Oct 31, 2017
Stay safe y'all.

I don't think these assholes have the balls to show up in significant numbers after recent events but we should still stay vigilant.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
Where the hell are they planning such things??
I'm sure there's chatter here and there, but something tells me the FBI is erring on the side of caution and allowing for a situation where they can preemptively have additional security prior to anything materializing.

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Dont worry. Military Era says troops would absolutely never participate in such a thing, that they're different than cops too..

Also a bunch of former military leaders signed a letter. There were like 140 of them signing it.

however it seems the Military doesn't share that confidence, and that this would have been sort of standard in our military... you know, like... before today...?
I mean, you would at least expect active military personnel on the whole to act on the orders of their superiors rather on their own.

Belfast

Oct 28, 2017
The ones who are that passionate to do this isn't small but I am curious how tiny it will actually be if they are spreading themselves out across the entire country. Like 500 people spread across 10 places isn't too much.

I hope I'm right in thinking this will probably be the case. Are all these chuds really going to spend the time and money roll into DC again so soon when they can just dick around at their local state government buildings?

nilbog

Movie Aficionado
Oct 25, 2017
Nah but I live around to many good ole boys as it is. Lots of those trucks with "Trump 2020" flags that you guys are scared of role through my town every day. There was a big BLM protest here and a equally big Trump truck rally down the road. I was at the protest and I know they had people watching it. So yeah I've been alittle paranoid you these last few months

I got you. I live around them too although I'm seeing less and less Trump flags lately. Just try to hole up inside, that's my plan. There is no way to tell who's who unless you have Biden signs all over your house (I do not see these anywhere). Not every trumper is in on it, just a small percentage of the far right extremist types. Look at the supposed twitter rally today, no one showed up. Many of them are embarrassed about the Capitol invasion and see Trump on a sinking ship. I am hoping once the transfer of power is complete things will dissipate and those under the spell of the Orange Man Cult will disappear.

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
There's no reason to get involved in this. Let the nazis and the national guard have it out and stay safe.