Xiofire

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
I have a mental image of how the Indiana Jones game looks from my childhood, I'm excited to have that mental image brutally shattered!

Good month, just a shame about the massive price hike.

ToadPacShakur

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
i was SOOOOOO close to buying Indiana Jones after the Bethesda announcement and hearing that the Emperor's Tomb game was actually pretty decent.

Always wanted to play the Lost Planet games too. I remember playing a demo back in the day and enjoyed it

Footos22

Oct 25, 2017
120 a year. Wtf. Real shit for parents of kids that only play fortnite. Play fortnite for free everywhere.

Xbox: nah Son fuck you.

ROMASS

One Winged Slayer
Oct 15, 2018
I'd given up hope for 360 Capcom games and was ready to buy Asura's Wrath on first discount.
Now LP2 is making me doubt again sigh

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'd given up hope for 360 Capcom games and was ready to buy Asura's Wrath on first discount.
Now LP2 is making me doubt again sigh
You should definitely get Asura's Wrath the next time it's on sale as well as the DLC. However if you're patient and a gold subscriber for years to come and willing to wait, then it may pay off.

jokkir

Oct 25, 2017
Good thing I didn't buy the Origins bundle yesterday though I still want to play 0 at some point

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Lost Planet 2!!!!
I'll never forget the day i bought lost planet one, I played the beta and it was fun. Got the game on release popped it in my 360 and got the red ring of death. Horrible

can't wait to play this though. Hope this one is in the snow still

rare

Oct 25, 2017
Terrible month. For such an expensive service itd be nice to not get old and heavily discounted games.
Great month! It's nice to see 5 games and some really good ones included.
legit this post got me like

9efe668a8d.png

Cliff Steele

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Woah Indy looks amazing for a game that old. 4k/60 with Auto HDR on Series X. Not bad, not bad at all.

I'll replay this over the next few days. I had a blast back then.

Oct 28, 2017
Ninja Gaiden Black looks incredible, still. Too bad its not on Game Pass anymore.

Also, KOTOR. Still plays really well and looks great in 4K60.

Nacery

Jul 11, 2018
Just downloaded Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb and was surprised this game was running widescreen. I was quite sure this game was 4:3 pillarboxed. Maybe is because I'm playing the PAL version?

Last edited:

t26

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
You can get Red Faction: Armageddon for free from the Korean store

Red Faction: Armageddon 구입 | Xbox

전멸 위기에 놓인 인류는 깊은 지하에서 생활합니다. 다리우스 메이슨은 살아남은 인류의 마지막 희망입니다.