eonden

Oct 25, 2017
Damn the woman division keeps on piling injuries and its just sad.They take trying to take off and they always lose somebody at the end of it.

This reminded me... what happened to Kris Statlander? I was so high on her gimmick when she came on , is she okay?
She seems to be ready to wrestle soon. She has started to appear in some of the backstage shows of AEW.

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
Edge is a giant blind spot for me. I don't get the excitement.

Sting in AEW feels like a senior citizen at this point but he's at least (pun intended after the fact) iconic.

Edge? I don't get Edge.

Basically:

Lots of seniority
Solid in ring, above average mic skills
He did Attitude Era stuff right as Cena was coming up
He brought some star power right around 2007 hit, which is when everyone else in the company got popped for roids or injured, plus the whole Benoit thing.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Damn the woman division keeps on piling injuries and its just sad.They take trying to take off and they always lose somebody at the end of it.

This reminded me... what happened to Kris Statlander? I was so high on her gimmick when she came on , is she okay?

She did a handstand for a long time in Sammy's vlog recently, and she is backstage again. I hope we'll see her back in time for Double or Nothing.

OP
OP
asmith906

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
Edge is a giant blind spot for me. I don't get the excitement.

Sting in AEW feels like a senior citizen at this point but he's at least (pun intended after the fact) iconic.

Edge? I don't get Edge.
It's because it's a comeback story. He's someone whose career was stripped from him in his prime. He should not have ever been able to wrestle again.
The fact that he was able to come back looking better than ever while also still being damn good in the ring/on the mic is some sort of miracle.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017

8M7tDqz.gif

Gaiaknight

Oct 25, 2017
As excited as i am for the miz winning the belt it obvious that he is about to drop it to lashley who btw WWE has protected for a long time now fun fact that last time lashley got pinned was back in june 2020 at backlash when drew beat him.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I see no Issue with the Miz winning besides the fact that he should have won it around that time than he "shoot" on Daniel Bryan

The match that felt like a huge waste of time yesterday was the Smackdown Elimination Chamber one, no one on that match looked good after it ended

data west

Oct 25, 2017
It's because it's a comeback story. He's someone whose career was stripped from him in his prime. He should not have ever been able to wrestle again.
The fact that he was able to come back looking better than ever while also still being damn good in the ring/on the mic is some sort of miracle.
Edge was not in his prime when he got injured. I don't know why that's the thought. He was trailing off towards the end. Dude was in the company for 15 years and was always an upper midcard guy that you knew was gonna get the rub or a main eventer. Dude was 38 when he retired and he'd been i nthe WWE since he was a baby.

MG310

Oct 25, 2017
Technically, Edge deserves TWO hall of fame spots.
Because Christian sure as fuck belongs there and you know damn well they're not inducting him unless they induct him along with Edge as a tag team.

I don't know I bet Vince would think it's hilarious to induct him and repeatedly show that clip of him winning the title by getting kicked in the dick.

data west

Oct 25, 2017
Watching Summerslam 1989 and I don't know if this is a hot take or not but Savage and Sherri are the absolute best male/female pairing in wrestling history.

KillingJoke

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
The only issue with Miz is that he's stale af. Same character, same music, same moveset, same promos. he's like an actor has zero range. Just straight up boring across the board.

OP
OP
asmith906

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
Jut tuning in.

I see we have Asuka and Charlotte vs Nia and Shayna

disgusting

tenor.gif

JEEEZUS!!!

Last edited:

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
LET'S GO!
Eu3_JZtXEAg0AdX

On BleacherReport.com this Sunday, along with Riho vs. Thunder Rosa and Yuka Sakazaki vs. Ryo Mizunami. AEW making joshi magic happen in 2021. This Sunday card looks dope.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
They just confirmed Rhea is coming to RAW

Make of that what you will.
Not thrilled at the prospect of Asuka very likely losing the title before WM and being unceremoniously tossed off the card again in favor of Rhea/Charlotte II. She deserves a big match and a big win at Mania this year for carrying the goddamn company through the pandemic, and not complaining at all despite her recent booking.

justjim89

Nov 16, 2017
I'm already tired of Miz as champion. So I guess it's working. He's at least more qualified than his first reign. And there's no way he's holding it to Mania.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
So is Braun supposed to be a face or something? Because holy shit he cut the most whiny-ass promo I can remember.