bombshell

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Denmark
They'll soften the blow with psn name change, I don't expect extra an game

DGEoPl3.gif

Was it March when we got Bloodborne and Ratchet last year? If so perhaps we can expect a big month this year too.

That said, it was the worst month for me because I already owned both those games, obviously!

That was more to soften the blow of the PS3/Vita PS+ termination announcement, but then again it could mean that they make a banger month this year too to soften the blow of going down to only 2 monthly games (if that is what happens).

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
I'd hope they at least give us something for those removed games. It may be DLC expansions for previous PS+ games, VR games, etc.

Sonicfan059

Mar 4, 2018
PS+ is basically a racket at this point. Hopefully next generation Microsoft goes free online play just to force Sony's hand and drag everyone back to free online play, the way it should be.
Are you for real?! Microsoft would never do that. Rofl
It very much has. All the PS3/Vita crossbuy with PS4 titles are gone.
Okay I forgot about those but with their recent offerings it wasn't much value anyway.

Honestly I'd be okay if they just did more discounts.

rochellepaws

Oct 25, 2017
Ireland
Sony did and consumers argued it was better to pay. No really during last gen everyone was saying how Live is so superior and was worth the price when it wasn't.
A similar quality perception exists between paid and free mmos as well. Gamers are always finding new and exciting ways to give money to corporations while receiving nothing in return.

rahji

Oct 25, 2017
It will be the same as always. 2 shitty PS4 games everybody has. Don't get your hopes up.
Ok, just kidding. I hope they give us awesome games like last month. First time I played all PS plus games. Hype!

jasius

Oct 28, 2017
I'd hope they at least give us something for those removed games. It may be DLC expansions for previous PS+ games, VR games, etc.

Hell even DLC for the neutered games (some Trails game that was full of ads for the DLC, kept telling you what you were missing out on) they've given us would be ok even.

Ossom

Oct 31, 2017
Not bad at all for the money, the Witness is fantastic. Not going to resub for MW though.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm happy for this. I wasn't playing my copy of MW because I needed that fucking infinite warefare copy inside my system. Now I can just play MW straight.

obin_gam

Oct 25, 2017
Sollefteå, Sweden
Downloaded and played For Honor all day yesterday. What a fantastically fun game :D
I have one "note for improvement" though - 4 v 4 is kinda small comepared to other games this day and age. Why not atl east 32 v 32 whith real large scale battles of heroes?