• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
These writers are actually fucking atrocious. When will this horrible season of real life stop?

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Even if it isn't a conspiracy I'm failing to see how failing at your one job is a good case for a promotion

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yea I don't see any issues with this at all

/s

VeryHighlander

The Fallen
May 9, 2018
Perfect case of failing upwards. Completely fuck up the camera situation while having the most famous prisoner in your facility """""""kill themselves""""""""" and then get promoted for your hard work.

xbhaskarx

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NorCal
I like how 90% of the Epstein related conspiracy theories in Twitter, Reddit, etc. focus on the Clintons who currently hold no political office, and not on Trump who is President and connected to everyone from Acosta to Dershowitz...

dabig2

Oct 29, 2017
I like how 90% of the Epstein related conspiracy theories in Twitter, Reddit, etc. focus on the Clintons who currently hold no political office, and not on Trump who is President and connected to everyone from Acosta to Dershowitz...

It's willful ignorance and projection. Trump's relationship with Epstein not only predates that sex pest Bill mucking it up with Epstein by at least a decade, but Trump has some pretty crazy business relations with the man that go beyond Epstein's famous donations - like tens of millions of dollars of real estate money laundering with Russian oligarchs kind of business relations.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If Trump had the audacity to attempt to kill a US Ambassador, Epstein is nothing. Epstein being killed seems less like a fantasy, in light of all the circumstances.
Ghislaine sends her congratulations.
How the hell has she avoided any charges? Epstein got arrested and charged on two occasions, how is his right hand man not in trouble?