• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which was better Season 5 or 2?

• Season 5

Votes: 50 37.3%
  • Season 2

Votes: 84 62.7%

• Total voters
OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Oliver is willing to ask Sara for help, but not Barry.
Is Barry aware that Oliver Queen is also working for The Monitor right now?
WALLACE: No, and when they both find out, it's good stuff. It's so great. I can't tell you when it happens, but I will tell you that is a scene that happened. It is a moment, and it is coming. Let's just say that people might get pissed off, a little bit.

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
Oh god how I've missed Thea, as well as her dynamic with Oliver. Made me realize that she was probably my favorite character overall on this show (I don't count Sara anymore) I would rather have a Speedy spinoff tbh...

The ending is a total wtf moment, but at the same time I find it terrifying that the future kids have now infected the main story. I thought we had until the crossover for them to show up ;_;

Looking forward to children and parent drama lol
Still hope the have some nice stuff with them but it could go either way .

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Watch Lost Canary episode too.

Watch the Prison arc too. It was really good.

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
Season 7 is that bad?

It's not bad to tell the truth i have it as a okay season .
But there is really nothing in it that you need to know story wise .
So i say watch the cross over ep , the last ep and special mention to ep 7 since action was really good in that ep.

EDIT Lost Canary is also another good ep .
The season is not bad but if you don't feel like watching all or most of it those eps are good.

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
Ayyyyyy it turns out the only way they could make me care about the future stuff, was to make it present.

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Any scene with Emily & Laurel bonding is great, they really work great together

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
They took too long to come to the present imo. Should have happened earlier in this arc.

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone who is upset or surprised, is stupid. Of course she will be in the finale. lol

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
Everyone expected her to be back, but it better be a final goodbye before he dies or whatever final scene cameo. It's totally unnecessary for her to be involved in the main story.