• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Newey is going to

• retire from F1

Votes: 31 16.6%
  • stay at Red Bull

Votes: 9 4.8%
  • Mercedes

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Ferrari

Votes: 108 57.8%
  • Aston

Votes: 27 14.4%
  • SauberAudi

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Williams to finish what he started

Votes: 7 3.7%

• Total voters

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
Forgot Sky F1 UK was doing the studio thing for this race, there's a silly irony of them being studio based this race and Nico Rosberg being at the track.

The studio sound is a mess, glitching and popping quite a bit.

Humanity

Aug 31, 2019
Gotta be honest.. I was kinda hoping George wasn't going to get through lol

EDIT: haha what are they growing that grass from in China? Is it 100% synthetic and ignites when in contact with water?

Arjen

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Nothing safe about it, they raised the F1TV Pro price to twice the price it was two months ago and ended yearly subs too for new subscribers. It went from 65 Euro a year to 12 Euro a month. Money grabbing piggery is what it is.

Safe my ass, fuck FOM and Viaplay for doing a literal 200% price hike for the exact same product. It's absolutely abhorrent. Current yearly subs get "only" a 30 Euro price hike for their yearly extension, but that's still batshit pricehikery if I ever saw it.

Yeah, absolutly disgusting, canceled my subscription, no idea how I will watch it after my sub ends, but we will see. Refuse to swallow this bs.

AnilP228

Mar 14, 2018
Wow - what a lap from Norris. Looks like they deleted two laps for his off track excursion at the last corner, but reinstating the second one.

As long as the race directors notes don't say both laps get deleted, he's fine.

empo

Jan 27, 2018
yeah I was wondering why max didn't get deleted, he did the same thing in the final corner
I wonder what the reasoning for not deleting the next lap is

m_shortpants

Oct 25, 2017
that was wild.

My Hopium was off the charts. Gimme wet Lewis all day. Seems a bit unfair for them to flip flop so much, Lewis may have eased off that final lap assuming Landos lap was deleted? Not sure.

Either way I hope it rains more lol

empo

Jan 27, 2018
just checked and the fia documents for this event don't mention a deletion of the next lap when going off in the final corner
makes sense with the gravel there as it would be pretty much impossible to gain time for the next lap

thenexus6

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Banger of a qually! Not getting up at 4AM though.

I'll probably get up around 7am and watch it on record and then proper qually directly after.