entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
I have a few. I've always loved Cowboy Bebop's Jet Bonsai tree hobby. He was also great cook and lover of jazz.

But my absolute favorite, because it was such a funny reveal was The Wire's Wee-Bey Brice's aquariums. The setup is so good too. It was a classic bait and switch-no pun intended.

Dude is clearly passionate about fishkeeping. Not only does he have tons of tanks, but he clearly invests a lot of money and time into the hobby.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYYaC3Bcuew

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
main-qimg-638d1c42c110c84369d8feccdfc977a0-lq

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
Wee Bey and his fish
Shiiiiiiiiiiit I should have read more than one sentence in the op fml

Oct 29, 2017
Viserys with his model city. I understand it shows his lack of attention towards the future, instead focusing to much on stories of the past; still it is kind of sweet to see this man playing with a giant Lego set that occupies a fifth of his room.

image.png

image.png

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
Cpt. Picard liked to build ships in bottles when he was a kid.

thillygooth

AVALANCHE
Jan 5, 2023
We never actually see it, but it's mentioned in the Naruto databook that Uchiha Madara from Naruto likes falconry.

I've always had an inkling that the Uchiha specialized in bird and birdlike summons since of the 4 in the series, 3 of them all were affiliated with birds in some way (crow summons for Itachi, hawks for Sasuke, and Madara was a falconer as a hobby).