• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Tbf, most (in either men or women matches) simply because they know they couldn't hit the damn goal to begin with :P

True, and that's why it's great to see a player with the skill and confidence doing just that 😆

Honestly, every time she has the ball near the box, you come away thinking something is going to happen. The talent on the American team is incredible.

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Upsetting the British with inappropriately used tea is one of our oldest traditions.

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine scoring against India, and then going to the sidelines, facing thousands of Indian fans and gesturing eating food with your hands, equally against China or Japan, and gesturing eating with chopsticks. But I guess it's okay to do it against the Brits, the whitey, colonizing fucks!

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
True, and that's why it's great to see a player with the skill and confidence doing just that 😆

Honestly, every time she has the ball near the box, you come away thinking something is going to happen. The talent on the American team is incredible.
True, true! On the men's side Bruno Fernandes has impressed me this season with how many he scored (some 30+, some were penalties though) from outside the box. He keeps on trying and trying and gets rewards plenty of times, with some great goals too.

Don't follow the women's game as much, but those sort of midfielders/wingers can always shake up a game.

-------

Game getting a bit more physical now with the English players being a bit too anxious. There's still an entire half, it's important to no get unwated yellows right now.

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
I hope Alex Morgan scores again and does the celebration again, just more ostentatiously this time.

Meauxse

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
Imagine scoring against India, and then going to the sidelines, facing thousands of Indian fans and gesturing eating food with your hands, equally against China or Japan, and gesturing eating with chopsticks. But I guess it's okay to do it against the Brits, the whitey, colonizing fucks!

I just want to say this is great and I look forward to more of this commentary.

Jul 18, 2018
Don't forget with the 4th of July coming up that tea also comes to represent something else as well 🤔

Honestly, it's so perfect a celebration that you can't do anything but clap at the bravado.
;) underappreciated boston tea party
Perfect example of spinning it right here:

ISOM

Banned
Nov 6, 2017

Lol jesus. Calm down it's not that serious.

SxP

Oct 27, 2017
England will have to find another gear if they want to turn this around. The US looked more likely to extend their lead than the English were to equalize.