Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 4247

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It was more a critic of Mexico than Sweden. This swedish team is pretty solid and has a lot of heart but technically speaking... yikes. They are pretty poor.

Offensively speaking, absolutely. We don't have much. We have defense and counters, and so far it's worked pretty well. Might be boring, but that's how we have to play.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
Shaqiri just take the fucking shot yourself you dimwit.

It's like no players have any confidence in themselves this WC. You don't have to cross or pass it every fucking time. A deflection or rebound from goalie for second chance are all possibilities.

Custard

Alt Account
Banned
May 10, 2018
mark lawrenson blowing his nose is truly the audio experience i pay my license fee to the BBC™ for

Probably doesn't even do it properly.

tenor.gif

Mimosa97

Oct 25, 2017
world cup brackets are fucked up. Something needs to change for the next one

English fans have been pretty quite about this. If it was France or Brazil that had found themselves in such a weak bracket they'd be calling fifa corrupt and how unworthy the team is and that the team reaching the final means nothing because they had a weak bracket.

Now they're legit trying to convince people that Colombian is favourite lmao

Custard

Alt Account
Banned
May 10, 2018
English fans have been pretty quite about this. If it was France or Brazil that had found themselves in such a weak bracket they'd be calling fifa corrupt and how unworthy the team is and that the team reaching the final means nothing because they had a weak bracket.

Now they're legit trying to convince people that Colombian is favourite lmao

Lol ok. I'm sure if we get to the semi finals, hell even if we were to win it all we'll hear from other countries is WEAK BRACKET.

Status
Not open for further replies.