• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
34a8d8e859e292c58155feba71bda4b732af9ac6_1_690x467.jpg

Gunslinger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man as much as I want colombia to win I must admit I also want hurricane to do good. Guys one of my favorite.

Deleted member 4247

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't understand, was this thread down on Sweden or something?

They think Sweden is an awful team after conceding only two goals in four matches (zero in three of them) and now being one of the last eight. It's a bit odd.

Like, I get it. It's not "fun" football. But offensive qualities are only half the equation. Sweden is doing the other half very well. The part they HAVE TO do well to stand a chance.

CoolOff

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Send something stronger at this yellow and blue wall if you want to break it WC!

NÄR VI GRÄVER GULD I USSR

SantaC

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They think Sweden is an awful team after conceding only two goals in four matches (zero in three of them) and now being one of the last eight. It's a bit odd.

Like, I get it. It's not "fun" football. But offensive qualities are only half the equation. Sweden is doing the other half very well. The part they HAVE TO do well to stand a chance.
Keep the salt flowing. Sweden is legit; ask the italians.

Moff

Oct 26, 2017
super weak performance by the swiss.
the game against serbia was a highlight though so I am not really mad, we would have lost against Colombia anyway.

Deleted member 862

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Other countries need their own version of "It's coming home" so their fans will stop telling us to suck their dick when they win.

Grassclipper

Oct 26, 2017
Fuck yes Sweden! Defensive prowess! I don't care that it isn't pretty, it's effective and it wins us matches, and in the end that is what counts. Anyone thinking we are an easy draw are in for a rude awakening in the quarter.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
28 degrees outside and Sweden through to the quarters for the first time since 94. Could have it worse...

Status
Not open for further replies.