• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
Random and extremely late, but I just found out Rogue can steal raging demon from Akuma in X-Men vs Street Fighter. Did y'all know that

oneida

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
beat tribe was fuckin sweet btw

4AUyJwP.jpg

QWN4hHA.jpg

i love this game so much

Teh_Lurv

Oct 25, 2017
I have a general question for people who regularly attend FGC tournaments; what is your headphone setup. I rarely attend tournaments, but I thought I'd throw my hat in on some of the FGC tournaments going on at PAX East this week. Last tournament I attended it seemed like everyone was using headphones plugged into their fight sticks or controllers and speakers were an afterthought at each console station. My regular stick is a TE2+ which lacks a headphone jack, so I was wondering what other people in my situation do.

I have an modded F500 stick that has a headphone jack, but I'd prefer to bring my TE2+ with me.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Is there any doubt about that at all? Let's just hope it's bug free and that nothing too crazy gets left there when it comes to balance and mechanics.
Well it got a trailer during E3, and it is releasing almost a year since then. I want to say that 1 year dev. time is good enough for this size of a game, but we won't really know til the game actually releases and is played extensively.

Sheng Long

Oct 27, 2017
Earth
I have a general question for people who regularly attend FGC tournaments; what is your headphone setup. I rarely attend tournaments, but I thought I'd throw my hat in on some of the FGC tournaments going on at PAX East this week. Last tournament I attended it seemed like everyone was using headphones plugged into their fight sticks or controllers and speakers were an afterthought at each console station. My regular stick is a TE2+ which lacks a headphone jack, so I was wondering what other people in my situation do.

I have an modded F500 stick that has a headphone jack, but I'd prefer to bring my TE2+ with me.

Not all tournaments provide sound so having the option for it on your controller /stick is always a nice thing to have.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Battle for the Grid plays so god damned fine. Launched with pretty much just 9 characters, and bitching gameplay with good online. The rest is coming later but considering the entire credits was over in seconds I'm in awe at how well this thing works and how good it feels. Its a games as service model for certain and it had to launch early or be buried by giants like MK 11. Definitely gonna stick with this. My god is this game good to play.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Can you use the headphone jack in a modded stick with a universal board (To play in all modern consoles)

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
I love this MMPR game so much. Kara shit galore.

And you can get mad creative in general with zords and assists.

Deleted member 18857

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
UNIST > DBF ?!
I suppose it won't stay like that for long...? Or is DBF in a really bad spot? I haven't paid attention to the game since last Evo.

Uraizen

Oct 26, 2017
UNIST > DBF ?!
I suppose it won't stay like that for long...? Or is DBF in a really bad spot? I haven't paid attention to the game since last Evo.

It just got a major patch and people might be wanting to see how that plays out first. BBTAG is getting the same treatment mid-may, so I dunno what's up there. People only entering games they enjoy?