• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 19954

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
As I already have my other cloud at 55% on
his TM I was thinking on using the 100% moogle on Elfreeda as I guess having two Buster Styles won't be as useful as they don't stack.

Thanks a lot for your posts guys!
When you get 2 more Elfreed, you can make 2 TDH chainer.
When 7* come, you need to merge 2 Cloud into a 7* one.
Never ever ever merge 5*

Celegus

Oct 25, 2017
4* ticket: Sozhe
5* ticket: 1st Orlandeau

Wife's 4*: Cloud
Wife's 5* Elfreeda

Nice that she finally got something good!!! Yay Bunches!

Menchi

Oct 28, 2017
UK
I thought Luneth was fairly current with all of his Enhancements?

I did read he's a pretty easy to gear finisher, not needing many TMs after enhancement to hit good numbers. So that's a plus. I'll have to see how he looks with my side gears.

Also, I have 10 slots free on my Friends list if anyone wants to add me. Usually sharing a 1K Orlandeau, but will have Freyvia/A2 available soon

ID - 800,658,183

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
My 5* was Aileen, so st least someone new for me. Gotta put her on the TM pile since it looks like she isn't worth it until she gets her own TM.

Vashetti

Oct 27, 2017
I did read he's a pretty easy to gear finisher, not needing many TMs after enhancement to hit good numbers. So that's a plus. I'll have to see how he looks with my side gears.

Also, I have 10 slots free on my Friends list if anyone wants to add me. Usually sharing a 1K Orlandeau, but will have Freyvia/A2 available soon

ID - 800,658,183

Added! No idea how we weren't friends.

Euphoria

Oct 25, 2017
Earth
3* EX Ticket - Fran
4* EX Ticket - Helena
5* EX Ticket - Elfreeda

Wanted Cloud but I'll take Elfreeda for that awesome TM. :)

Sean

Oct 25, 2017
Longview
Ah does he? I haven't read up on some of the recent batches. Yes, that is much better to hear haha.

Crisis averted!

Yeah, he becomes a really good Cover Tank and gets AE Covers for both Physical AND Magical damage. He also has very high stats, gets immunity to all Status Ailments *including* Charm, and 25% resist to all elements. Plus, unlike Mystea, he can equip all armor types and has a substantial selection of weapons.

Euphoria

Oct 25, 2017
Earth
Now considering using my soon to 100% worth of Moogles to get Elfreeda TM and slap it on Olive so she can rejoin the squad.

This glove should provide her with a huge power boost.

Hope she gets enhanced soon.

OutOfBounds

Oct 27, 2017
Berlin, GER
How long do we have to wait until Chocobo Explorations come to GL BE? I'm getting more and more units with great TMs but can't really farm them at the moment.

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
This is Duke's 7*

wkk2xnr4iug3.png

The 70 MP skill : 2 Turn Self +200% Physical Damage vs Dragon & 1 Turn Jump (Timed) + 750% ST 1 Hit Ice Physical Attack
  • Super Trust Reward = 封槍ヴァーチャードレイク
    173 ATK Lance, Skills: [ドラゴンキラー改] 75% Physical/Magic Damage vs Dragon

Xevren

Oct 25, 2017
Isn't Duke's 7 star in the same boat with Aranea with the jump changes in JP too? He's got such a cool sprite, would love to use him more than I do already.

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Aww, my 5* ticket was my second Knight Delita.

Didn't realize Duke got his 7*. I don't really know how he stacks against the other 7*, seems alright maybe. Can really mess up some dragon I suppose.

Xion

Oct 27, 2017
Not used any of my ticket rewards yet, going to save some up for a while again :).

Hmm now time to work on The Rumble of Malboro.

Dandte

Oct 26, 2017
3* Ticket...eh already forgot what it was.
4* Ticket...another Gafgarrion
5* Ticket...Merc. Ramza.

Out of my last 6 Rainbows 4 were from Tactics (Ramza dupe, Oldman dupe, Merc. Ramza and Knight Delita). Guess my next Rainbow will be normal Delita.

Xion Do you have Trance Terra?

PepsimanVsJoe

Oct 26, 2017
250 Summon = Terra (2nd)
5* Ticket = Trance Terra (How weird is that?)
4* Ticket = Gladiolus (mehhh)
3* Ticket = Dingus

Alright! I don't mind this at all. Trance Terra is great.
If no one hooked you up just let me know and I can throw it up again.
Actually yeah would you be able to put him up? Thank you.

Last edited:

Xevren

Oct 25, 2017
250 Summon = Terra (2nd)
5* Ticket = Trance Terra (How weird is that?)
4* Ticket = Gladiolus (mehhh)
3* Ticket = Dingus

Alright! I don't mind this at all. Trance Terra is great.

Actually yeah would you be able to put him up? Thank you.

No problem, he's up.

If anyone else doesn't have gilgamesh cleared just reply to me with your friend ID if I don't have you already and I'll get you added.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
In what way does that particular Noctis help against Gilgamesh? I haven't beaten him either and all these posts have me curious

Lyrian

Oct 27, 2017
This week:

Dupe DFina and today dupe Ramza.

FML.

On the other hand, GF pulled Cloud, Emperor, and today Christine. So much luck there.

Xevren

Oct 25, 2017
In what way does that particular Noctis help against Gilgamesh? I haven't beaten him either and all these posts have me curious

As said with 100% evade and death resistance he can't be hit / killed. Just drop your friend ID and you can go for it. Can just auto it if you want, just try and kill with his limit break for a 10% trust moogle. (think limit break hits around 4% or so) Also get a 100 something katana and 30% atk materia so long as you bring 5 or less.

Oct 27, 2017
While rainbow rates are surely increased.......the chance of pulling an on banner unit 5* is fucking trash. Did 3 more multi's this morning. Veritas of the Light (I'm actually happy about this one as her TM is BIS for mages) , Prishe.......my 3rd one in less than a month, and fucking Loren (thanks for putting this piece of shit in the banner pool instead of making him a reward Gumi, thanks!)

Disgusted. Oh and a Gladio to top off the free 5* ticket we got. Yay.......

Euphoria

Oct 25, 2017
Earth
While rainbow rates are surely increased.......the chance of pulling an on banner unit 5* is fucking trash. Did 3 more multi's this morning. Veritas of the Light (I'm actually happy about this one as her TM is BIS for mages) , Prishe.......my 3rd one in less than a month, and fucking Loren (thanks for putting this piece of shit in the banner pool instead of making him a reward Gumi, thanks!)

Disgusted.

Loren TM is awesome. So it Light Veritas. Internally debating if I use my Moogles for VoL or Elfreeda.

But yes, rates for banner rainbow is trash. I remember them stating it was a 50/50 chance of being on banner.

However, Gumi can claim whatever they wish without needing to back it with proof.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
As said with 100% evade and death resistance he can't be hit / killed. Just drop your friend ID and you can go for it. Can just auto it if you want, just try and kill with his limit break for a 10% trust moogle. (think limit break hits around 4% or so) Also get a 100 something katana and 30% atk materia so long as you bring 5 or less.
Oh wow, I have to give this a shot :)
My ID is 646, 788, 350
Thank you!

Other people feel free to add me as well, currently running a 952 ATK Cloud who is only going to get more powerful once I get Large Sword Mastery (one day..!) Elfreeda's TM (working on it!) and his 7* awakening (already have 2 dupes)

Euphoria

Oct 25, 2017
Earth

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017

Damn, that's dope. Just got the kill, thanks bro!

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Loren TM is awesome. So it Light Veritas. Internally debating if I use my Moogles for VoL or Elfreeda.

But yes, rates for banner rainbow is trash. I remember them stating it was a 50/50 chance of being on banner.

However, Gumi can claim whatever they wish without needing to back it with proof.

My understanding is it used to be 50/50 for on banner rainbows. 1%(0.01) rainbow => 50%(0.005) on banner 50%(0.005) off.

Now:

3%(0.01->0.03) Rainbow => 33.33%(1%)(0.005->0.01) on banner and 66.66%(2%)(0.005->0.02)off

Rainbow chance tripled, on banner rainbow doubled, and off banner quadrupled.

More rainbows in general, more on banner rainbows than before, but more soul crushing in the process as a majority of your rainbows will be off banner.

Edit:
cleaned up number formats to be a little more consistent and hopefully cleaner.
I mean they could still be lying and not lining up with JP; but majority off banner isn't outside expectations.

Last edited:

Euphoria

Oct 25, 2017
Earth
My understanding is it used to be 50/50 for on banner rainbows. 1%(0.01) rainbow => 50%(0.005) on banner 50%(0.005) off.

Now:

3%(0.01->0.03) Rainbow => 33.33%(1%)(0.005->0.01) on banner and 66.66%(2%)(0.005->0.02)off

Rainbow chance tripled, on banner rainbow doubled, and off banner quadrupled.

More rainbows in general, more on banner rainbows than before, but more soul crushing in the process as a majority of your rainbows will be off banner.

Edit:
cleaned up number formats to be a little more consistent and hopefully cleaner.
I mean they could still be lying and not lining up with JP; but majority off banner isn't outside expectations.

So rainbow banner rates went from 50% chance of getting to 33% chance of getting after they increased rainbow rate to 3%?

Am I reading that correctly because that's some top grade BS if so.

I'm reading it as "Hey we made it slightly easier to get rainbows, but enjoy your lower rate of actually getting the one you want!"

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
So rainbow banner rates went from 50% chance of getting to 33% chance of getting after they increased rainbow rate to 3%?

I'm reading it as "Hey we made it slightly easier to get rainbows, but enjoy your lower rate of actually getting the one you want!"

Essentially, you're three times as likely to pull a rainbow crystal now, but the chance of getting a featured unit IN that crystal technically went down, yes.

Euphoria

Oct 25, 2017
Earth
Essentially, you're three times as likely to pull a rainbow crystal now, but the chance of getting a featured unit IN that crystal technically went down, yes.

What's the point of a banner then if your odds of getting said unit is 33% when the rate of gettining a rainbow to begin with is 3%?

That's some slim odds. This kind of stuff is exactly why I don't throw money at them and explains why hoarding has never paid off for me. There is always something in place to ruin your day.

Edit - Yikes, that makes it even worse when you factor in Limited Time units.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
Thanks so much for the add Xevren, your Noctis was amazing, got everything from the Gilgamesh trial! :)

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, it can feel worse since most of the rainbows you do get will be off banner; but your chances of getting an on banner rainbow are still numerically better than before the change.

Sean

Oct 25, 2017
Longview

On-banner for a single rainbow banner was 0.5% before and 0.5% off banner. Now it's 1% on 2% off. It's not lower. It's just not 1.5/1.5.

On a Double Rainbow banner it would have been 0.25/0.25 on and 0.5 off, now it's 0.5/0.5 on and 2% off.