• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kunka Kid

Oct 27, 2017
7 days after Resident Evil 3 and 6 days before Cyberpunk????????

Why must they smash all of these game into the same time span?

Cascadero

Nov 8, 2017
As always, more time to polish is for the best. There will be plenty of good games in March and April anyway.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck this fucking sucks. About a week to enjoy RE3 and I bet they won't even make any big changes to the game like

making Red playable

addik

Oct 28, 2017
Oh god we're going to have a mainline Resident Evil game releasing the same time as a major SQEX title again (and this time, both remakes).

Jake2byFour

Oct 28, 2017
First Crystal Chronicles remastered delayed from January then FF7 Remake and Avengers delayed in the same day.

SuperYlvis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fuck off. The start of March was perfect to get some breathing room before RE3 and Cyberpunk. Don't have time for all three day one now.

Renfran

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 28, 2018
Thus the year of delays has begun once again. I reckon these two won't be the only one.

Deleted member 9584

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
*Demo rumored to release on 3/3/2020

Era: You can't release a demo the same day the game comes out....

Square-Enix: Hold my beer.

*FF7 Remake Delayed to April 2020

Feb 16, 2018
Damn! All 3 of my spring games coming out within weeks of each other. I guess it's not that bad of a delay but holy shit being between RE3 and Cyberpunk is annoying.

TriGen

Oct 27, 2017
Obviously not a huge deal, but I was really happy about FF7 being ahead of the rush instead of in the middle of it. I'm someone that usually chips away at games by playing like 2 hours a day and was happy I could play FF7 without it competing for my time with other long games. Now it's sandwiched between P5R, Cyberpunk and RE3, so some games are gonna have to be sidelined more than I wanted. FF7 is my biggest priority though, so this affects my time with other games more than hurting itself.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Considering how long this has been in development, a few week delay is nothing.

Though it is super close to Cyberpunk 2077 now, so that sucks I guess.

MegaSackman

Oct 27, 2017
Argentina
The good thing is that I had 10 days to finish the game and be done with it before going on vacations. Now it comes after it so I'll have all the time I want.

The bad thing is that after Kakarot I want nothing until DOOM Eternal, that's two months of empty space.

Time to resub on FFXIV and keep marching towards Heavensward.

Carn

Oct 27, 2017
The Netherlands
That gives them more than enough time to include the part of FF7 that happens after you leave Midgar, right?

Jokes aside: I think I will tackle this game first and Cyberpunk second; knowing CDPR we can expect a bunch of patches anyway the first couple of weeks. I have a bit more belief in Square pushing this out as a polished game. Altough thats a bet :P

AdrianG4

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I have a feeling that this game is going feel like it's being put together with duct tape.

These tiny delays for "polish" are always a concern for me..

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Resident Evil 3 and Final Fantasy VII just a week apart from each other now.

ATcNrc8.jpg

Charpunk

Oct 25, 2017
Defintely passing on this now. Putting this in the middle between re3 and Cyberpunk is no bueno for me.

Dabi3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ah man, that's right in between RE3 and Cyberpunk