• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

s y

Nov 8, 2017
I wonder if there's a state of play soon(announcing the date of the ps5 reveal) where they'll drop the demo

Masagiwa

Jan 27, 2018
Saw the thread bumped got excited. The thumbnail on the listing is gone. Should we be worried or no biggie?

LordGorchnik

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah January 7th makes the most sense. If not that then the 31st but given almost all demos and such release during the 1st week of the month that is probably it.

Reanimatoin

Oct 26, 2017
Cleethorpes UK

AllMight1

Oct 27, 2017
whaaaat? Do you have a link?
Post it, I'm sure it'll be hilarious.

It's from this Thread it's mostly in spanish from OP but i'll translate: https://www.reddit.com/r/FFVIIRemak...s_de_la_demo_de_ff7r/?st=k4t341bq&sh=6629a548

Translation:

"-1: The first .xml indicates that the demo will appear in all the announced languages

-2: As for the second one, it talks about the volume of the demo: It mentions 7 "scenarios". However, I can't quite understand this. It may refer to the number of cinematics or images...

I'll keep you informed if I find anything else."

sudndur.png

Translation:

If someone has version 5.05 on their ps4, try to install the pkg file and it might work.

and the reply:

I'm still donwloading the demo, its going very slow, I have a base ps4 with 5.05 and i'll try it, but i'm not sure it'll work.

"D."

Oct 30, 2017
...every time somebody bumps this thread and I enter it...I just want to flip all this shit over

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
it's only matter of time before the demo stuff leak. SE should release the demo to the public now! :p

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
No official announcement yet?

Maybe a 00:00 AM 1 January 2020 will be unlocked, or a sudden State of Play with the announcement & Patapon 2 + PS Meeting 2020 teaser.

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
No official announcement yet?

Maybe a 00:00 AM 1 January 2020 will be unlocked, or a sudden State of Play with the announcement & Patapon 2 + PS Meeting 2020 teaser.

If you waited for a State of Play we probably won't get that until the 9th January.

It's madness thinking we will get it before the 6th January.

Deleted member 58141

user requested account closure
Banned
Jun 23, 2019
The most terrifying thing about this is that the full game was available to download too..

If someone downloaded it before it got removed.. And managed to decrypt it like they decrypted the demo... Oh boy.

Last edited:

TheSix

Nov 1, 2017
Toronto
How could the full game be put on psn by accident then if it's not finished
I doubt it would be the finished game. A game of the caliber would signal the end of development on social media and then we'd have the period where the developers are actively working on squashing bugs and fine-tuning the game.

I don't believe its the full game. Square would not put up the game this early and it is likely something else.