AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Just announced at the Fan Fest! More details and pictures to come! Story is set in Tural, a land in the Far West, and will deal with a sort of Civil War between the Scions.

aveMl7Y.jpg

View: https://twitter.com/FF_XIV_EN/status/1684977127706525696

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onGE1-I2T6Y

Site is live!

More details!
Here's a glimpse at just some of the fresh content to look forward to:

• Journey to the New World, Tural, and its capital, Tuliyollal
  • Explore new areas, including the mountainous Urqopacha and the forest of Yak T'el
  • New Allied Tribes, including the diminutive Pelupelu who wear distinctive masks and inhabit Urqopacha
  • Level Cap increase from 90 to 100
  • Multiple New Jobs
  • Core Battle Content including FATEs, Hunts, Treasure Hunts and Sidequests
  • New Dungeons
  • New Threats, including Valigarmanda
  • Duty Support Update
  • New Gear and Recipes
  • Expansive New Lifestyle Content
  • New Variant Dungeons, Alliance Raid, 8-Player Raid and Ultimate Raid
  • PvP Update
  • Ongoing Content Updates, including a Blue Mage Update, Inconceivably Further Hildibrand Adventures, New Plans for Deep Dungeons and a Gold Saucer Update

Last edited:

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
oh, nice, exciting for all the fans :)

i tried xiv two years ago on my pc, and it was chill, would like to return someday

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
i've been thinking about a return. with all the games bombarding me within the next few/several months, i'll put xiv off until this drops. perfect timing for me personally.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
This expansion's vibes are great and I am all fucking in for it

Deleted member 129013

Dec 12, 2022
Does this include the graphics rework?

Hero

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
How are they going to support EW all the way until summer 2024? Ugh.

flare

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The art direction in the trailer looked so good. Can't wait.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Oh shit

I need to get back into this game. I finished the free trial and kept putting off going back to it

cloudzack117

Oct 25, 2017
I havent played 14 since right before the first expansion came out, last things i remember doing were SHiva and third coil of Bahamut. After 16 ive been thinking aboput maybe getting back into 14. This looks interesting, always down for pirates and its cool seeing some of the guys i remember from ARR like Thancred and Yshtola

SirKai

Dec 28, 2017
Washington
Kinda disappointed the scions are still hanging with us, wished that new arc = new party

100% agreed. Three expacs in a row with nearly the same party in each one is exhausting. There's so much more potential for less used characters or whole new characters to fill those roles instead. I was bored of the core scions before end of 5.0.