• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Super

Studied the Buster Sword
Jan 29, 2022
FINAL FANTASY XIV: Dawntrail Standard Edition
PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X|S, Windows®, Mac, and Steam
Digital Download - $39.99

FINAL FANTASY XIV: Dawntrail - Digital Collector's Edition
PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox Series X|S, Windows®, Mac, and Steam
Digital Download - $59.99

FINAL FANTASY XIV: Dawntrail - Collector's Box
$155.00

FINAL FANTASY XIV: Dawntrail - Collector's Edition

Windows® and Mac
Digital Download - $214.99

na.finalfantasyxiv.com

FINAL FANTASY XIV: Dawntrail

The official site for FINAL FANTASY XIV: Dawntrail.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I just need that mount, it looked so good, last time I pre-ordered the Collector was Heavensward.

arsene_P5

Prophet of Regret
Apr 17, 2020
So glad we won't have to wait until August to play this, end of June is perfect.
I was really happy with the release date. The announcement were cool so far and what he said at PAX about fulfillment is awesome. I can't decide if Viper or Pictomancer will be my second role, but they both look great and I look forward to early access.

MrBS

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Yep give me another OP earring to burn through MSQ with, got to get past Heavensward and try to get through Stormblood before burning out again lol

Dinjoralo

Oct 25, 2017
So, I know that if I pre-order Dawntrail, I'll also gain access to the prior expansions "when Dawntrail releases". Is that on the early access date, or the "proper" release date?
I at least kinda get the weird not-really early access deal. Then they can put it in their finances for Q2 instead of Q1.

Killthee

Oct 25, 2017
So, I know that if I pre-order Dawntrail, I'll also gain access to the prior expansions "when Dawntrail releases". Is that on the early access date, or the "proper" release date?
I at least kinda get the weird not-really early access deal. Then they can put it in their finances for Q2 instead of Q1.
Proper release date.

Dyno

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Do all pre orders get early access again? Will probably place mine soon if so

Dyno

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

MetalKhaos

Oct 31, 2017
Ah perfect! I'll probably get mine in soon then. Tbh I also need to check in for any MSQ updates as I've been inactive for a few months now other than logging in to protect my house lol

Yeah, there's no real rush to pre-order aside from the EXP earring they always offer if you wanted to level up other jobs before the expansion releases.

And if it's been a few months, then probably just have either the 6.5/6.55 MSQ stuff to do, which neither are too far long.

Would suggest though to run through the FF16 collab if you're on, takes about an hour to run through the whole thing.

Dyno

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, there's no real rush to pre-order aside from the EXP earring they always offer if you wanted to level up other jobs before the expansion releases.

And if it's been a few months, then probably just have either the 6.5/6.55 MSQ stuff to do, which neither are too far long.

Would suggest though to run through the FF16 collab if you're on, takes about an hour to run through the whole thing.
Oh nice, tbh I'd missed there was a collaboration running atm so I'll definitely log in and get that done. I get the feeling I've got the .55 stuff to do as well so should keep me busy for an evening at least. I've been craving a reason to come back anyway. This expac hasn't managed to hold me the way SB and ShB did unfortunately so I'll take whatever I can get to pull me back in

MetalKhaos

Oct 31, 2017
Oh nice, tbh I'd missed there was a collaboration running atm so I'll definitely log in and get that done. I get the feeling I've got the .55 stuff to do as well so should keep me busy for an evening at least. I've been craving a reason to come back anyway. This expac hasn't managed to hold me the way SB and ShB did unfortunately so I'll take whatever I can get to pull me back in

Here's the current schedule running up into Dawntrail if it helps. FF16 event ends on May 8th.

View: https://imgur.com/e9u0n9s

MetalKhaos

Oct 31, 2017
Ah thanks! Looks like there should be a good bit to keep me busy on the run up then. Been planning to get back into it before Dawntrail anyway so seems like a pretty good time to start

Welcome, and agreed, good time as any. Looking forward to working on getting those Yokai Watch stuff since I didn't really do it the last time, and I THINK I already have the Dragon Quest collab stuff, but if not, at least that'll come around again.

Also the Mogtomes are easier to get a bunch, as they finally added other methods to get them, like fishing.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Welcome, and agreed, good time as any. Looking forward to working on getting those Yokai Watch stuff since I didn't really do it the last time, and I THINK I already have the Dragon Quest collab stuff, but if not, at least that'll come around again.

Also the Mogtomes are easier to get a bunch, as they finally added other methods to get them, like fishing.
Best way to get the new mogtomes is farming Gold Saucer GATEs, I farmed so much the first part I could buy every mounts and minions and I think I have 2 or 3M MGP hoarded for the Dawntrail Gold Saucer update. (Edit : Lodestone showing 3.6M)
I still have to get the cards as well so I'll def farm it more comes early May when it starts, hoping they won't nerf the GATEs tomes reward.

MetalKhaos

Oct 31, 2017
Best way to get the new mogtomes is farming Gold Saucer GATEs, I farmed so much the first part I could buy every mounts and minions and I think I have 2 or 3M MGP hoarded for the Dawntrail Gold Saucer update. (Edit : Lodestone showing 3.6M)
I still have to get the cards as well so I'll def farm it more comes early May when it starts, hoping they won't nerf the GATEs tomes reward.

Didn't even think about that. Been busy with other games, but I would do the BIG one for the Mogtome run and then some of the other weekly stuff to get up to 100 pretty fast.