• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
I hope Fir's new weapon will be good. I've been sitting on a ton of Firs for no reason, so I can merge one up if it becomes viable.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
You'll get that perfect IV *4 someday. I wouldn't even bother with anything less than perfect at this point, since the *3 and *4 pools are so small compared to *5.

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit, Albunny actually has pushed Ninjabbit into a multiplier!

Also, someone talk me out of giving my Titania Poleaxe from one of the Geromes we've gotten.

Palas

Oct 29, 2017
I simply can't believe Catria lost. It took a literal whole day for Chrom to give us a multiplier

Abstrusity

Oct 27, 2017
I would think you'd get more mileage out of Distant Defense 3, but I'm saying this as someone who has never used a hero with QR3.
I don't think I'll have enough to get Distant Def 3 -- I don't have enough to get QR3 yet. Still need 49 tokens for that. ..or save for 139 more to get Distant Def 3. On one hand, my Nino is basically done except for some SP and this seal, but on the other, I can use QR3 for Soleil or Fir. :^)

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
26076.jpg

Checks out.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Now now, let's not call doom until i start to actually take part in this round tomorrow. ;]

And I said talk me out of it, not encourage me. ^^

Of the PoR cast, I think that Titania is probably high up the chain for most likely to get a weapon added in a patch, now that Soren got one, which could potentially be the polearm as you reasoned, for it being in her art.

Abstrusity

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think the people in front GET multipliers, so since I missed the time when Kagero was behind, I'm probably going to score badly this time '-'

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
I think Kagero only got one mutiplier this whole time, because I have 160k and I'm still ranked top 3k lol

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
Whoo team Chrom. Thought I would fall out of the top 1k when I was 900-something before the last hour and ran out of flags but I stayed in.

Looking forward to more multipliers this round.

Redcrayon

Patient hunter
On Break
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Ive been clearing up a few squad assaults. That Fifth Assault final map, where you have to survive for seven turns against Amelia's archers and armour, while reinforcements come in behind you and you need four survivors, was easily the toughest of the lot for me. It's hard to cover against everything it throws at you, in the end I managed to pull the armour units away from Amelia so they couldn't use Armour March, and I could concentrate on dealing with the reinforcements instead.

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
My game says Alfonse is pulling ahead. Good, I needed to get some score. :^)
He's had the bonus for hours, so he was getting closer, but now that he failed to overshoot before reaching the "same" status where neither party has the bonus we can expect Kagero to pull ahead again. Hopefully he'll manage to overshoot that level once the stalemate is broken though

Abstrusity

Oct 27, 2017
He's had the bonus for hours, so he was getting closer, but now that he failed to overshoot before reaching the "same" status where neither party has the bonus we can expect Kagero to pull ahead again. Hopefully he'll manage to overshoot that level once the stalemate is broken though
Yeah. In the mean time, I did the chain challenges for the quests but goddamn this other stuff is going to take some...finesse. I figured my Lute was garbage but it was double mages that got me through the last lunatic 1+2 stage.

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah. In the mean time, I did the chain challenges for the quests but goddamn this other stuff is going to take some...finesse. I figured my Lute was garbage but it was double mages that got me through the last lunatic 1+2 stage.
The chain challenge part of the quests was easy for me, harder part is squad assault by far, though thankfully I was able to clear squad assault 5 pretty easily compared to some of the others.

Abstrusity

Oct 27, 2017
The chain challenge part of the quests was easy for me, harder part is squad assault by far, though thankfully I was able to clear squad assault 5 pretty easily compared to some of the others.
Yeah, I don't think I even know where to start -- or, I suppose, I do, but it means getting my remaining few 5* and a couple 4* up to 40 at the very least so I can have enough people to even stock the teams. After that, though, yeesh. The first map alone looks wack.

Oguma with 70 HP and a brave sword, yeah ok I'll get right on that.

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I don't think I even know where to start -- or, I suppose, I do, but it means getting my remaining few 5* and a couple 4* up to 40 at the very least so I can have enough people to even stock the teams. After that, though, yeesh. The first map alone looks wack.

Oguma with 70 HP and a brave sword, yeah ok I'll get right on that.
A piece of advice I have for the squad assaults is to consider not using your entire main team at once. If you don't have enough good units to have 5 good teams, leaning heavily on one or two good ones to pull you through is often viable

Wiseblade

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, putting one solid unit with a healer and two filler units is a good way to save your resources on easier maps.

Oct 25, 2017
Monday April 9th, 11:30pm ET/8:30pm PT
Approx. 17 minutes long

120px-Full_Special_Feh.png

"I hear a lot of Heroes will make an appearance!"

Might be one that's low on game mechanics and high on unit previews.

Shaymin

Oct 25, 2017
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Interesting, Thracia and what more, Herofest?

Golden Week's coming, so probably (the first Hero Fest was timed to it).

I'd like to think they're adding a bunch of things to the 4*/3* pools with this as well, but it might just be a lot of existing heroes.

Also, if they could run something that really cranks up feather gains, that'd be great - I went through my barracks tonight and thought "let's plan to merge all the GHB units" and now I need like, 2 MILLION feathers.

Abstrusity

Oct 27, 2017
Monday April 9th, 11:30pm ET/8:30pm PT
Approx. 17 minutes long

120px-Full_Special_Feh.png

"I hear a lot of Heroes will make an appearance!"

Might be one that's low on game mechanics and high on unit previews.
High on unit previews, huh? Maybe we'll see more red units amirite?

I want Machuya, but I already have a green infantry unit in Nino. But perhaps she can pair with Soleil, for my mixed group.

Ninferno

Nov 6, 2017
Golden week hero fest seems very likely indeed, but recalling how bad my luck was with the last few hero fests (spoiler: nothing but pity breakers after hundreds and hundreds of orbs), I don't see myself doing anything beyond the 1st screen. Unless it's really good of course, like Zelgy/Hardin/M!Grima/Elise kind of good. Other than that, I will continue to abide by the rule that is to only spend orbs on legendary banners, and only on colors I don't mind getting any of the three.

And since they are making the stream look like a pretty big deal in regard to new unit introduction, I wonder if we will see the CYL 2 brave heroes. Granted, that's way earlier than the CYL 1 ones did, but maybe last time they were spending time figuring out what to do, while this time around the formula are fixed and they know exactly what to do, which is just 4 powercrept units and a paralogue that makes absolutely no sense. Seriously, how difficult can that really be. lol

Last edited:

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Finally summoned a Beruka yesterday. I now only need one more of her to get my first ever +10 gold unit. I'm a little excited about this I know she is basiclly done she'll only get a few more points with the last level up but I've been working on this for months and I'm happy for this to end.

Status
Not open for further replies.