• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Favorite lord post timeskip?

• Edelgard

Votes: 363 47.5%
  • Dimitri

Votes: 198 25.9%
  • Claude

Votes: 203 26.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavi

Oct 27, 2017
Lightning for Smash

D8yxrw7XYAAOfQl.jpg

D8yxxoUUEAAUk0F.jpg

D8yxxq5UcAAtSuv.jpg

D8yx0hFXoAIquJK.jpg

Last edited:

Flame Flamey

Feb 8, 2018
We made fun of his hair, we voted him last place of the trio, and now he's gone berserk. its all our fault

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I guess this makes the complaints that everyone is underage go away right?

Deleted member 55311

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 26, 2019
Part of me wishes they didn't spoil it but I can't complain. Unless some weird info comes out before launch this is definitely going to be my first FE. That trailer was fantastic.

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
That felt pretty spoilery but I loved it.

Punished Dimitri gonna make everyone who mocked him regret their words and deeds!

Maxina

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Edlegard looks even more breathtaking, but she's a psychopath, if the leaks are basically confirmed.

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
The fact that the leak is confirmed is a really good news. Can't wait for the 26th of July (which will be also my Master's graduation day and I doubt I will play Fire Emblem that day however)

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
We thought it was a school harem game, is actually a school reunion murder game!

Eumi

Nov 3, 2017
Hey this is the thing I wanted when I learnt this game was set in a school.

Slushimi

Oct 30, 2017
Without mentioning much of the leak, what was the general gist of the leak? Will the game have a dark story? The timeskip convinced me to get the game regardless because I thought this would be a school sim

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Dimitri fans vindicated. This is very Pokemon... we made our bets on the starter forms and now we see how they end up evolving.

Linde

Banned
Sep 2, 2018
Suddenly I'm freaking hyped for this game I was once extremely disappointed about

Sieglinde

Feb 20, 2019
Dimitri just became Guts i love it, really looking forward to an analysis of this comparing it to the leaks if someone know a Youtuber or where i might find something like this i would to love to know.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
Without mentioning much of the leak, what was the general gist of the leak? Will the game have a dark story? The timeskip convinced me to get the game regardless because I thought this would be a school sim
"pretty dark" story and apparently the best or second best in the series.

Yabberwocky

Oct 27, 2017
Really pleased the leaks seem to be accurate thus far, hopefully the story will be a big improvement over FEF. Love the time skip designs.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Enjoyed the trailer a lot! I wish we got a gameplay breakdown in addition, but for what this trailer is I'm quite happy.

Braaier

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
So will the gameplay take place before and after the 5 year leap? The interesting stuff is after the leap, so hopefully not too much time, if any, is spent before that

Slushimi

Oct 30, 2017
"pretty dark" story and apparently the best or second best in the series.
How can it already be considered as the best or second best story in the game? Is the entire plot spoiled or well a majority of it? Story is very important for me in these type of games so I'm hyped as fuck if this is true

Status
Not open for further replies.