Kino

Oct 25, 2017
I guess this kinda counts as fan art, but which one do you all prefer?

Female Byleth w/ Male Byleth's Outfit

ECtHdfKUcAAtVdk

Male Byleth w/ Female Byleth's Outfit (A.K.A. Diavolo Byleth)

ECtHdfDVUAAFk6j

Source
Male outfit for both of them by faaaar. Female's outfit looks looks so sloppy.

Lunar15

Oct 25, 2017
One of my favorite artists for Heroes and Cipher, Ippei, did this drawing of Dimitri and Dedue:

Lunar15

Oct 25, 2017
I hope he gets to draw Dedue for Heroes, that's some of the best Dedue art I've seen yet.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
FByleth is those art looks so much better than in game that makes me almost forget how much I hate her actual design

Anyway here some Claude

Last edited:

Tochtli79

Jun 27, 2019
Mexico City
y97ebxh58wi31.jpg

Might be one of my favorite pieces of art so far.

Full credit to the poster in this reddit thread. https://www.reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/cvxcr8/my_three_houses_tribute_piece/

Reminds me of the Path of Radiance cover. Anyone got tips on how to print this and use it as a cover?

One of my favorite artists for Heroes and Cipher, Ippei, did this drawing of Dimitri and Dedue:

I freaking love Ippei's FE art. He needs to do the art for a main game. Three Houses would've been a perfect fit for his style. Jugdral remake would also be amazing for him to work on. Nintendo, please!

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
Mercedes-Cat and Annette-Cat snuggling up is maybe the cutest thing i've seen today and will probably be the cutest thing i'm going to see for the rest of the day.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Oh right, of course. Cheers

Interesting that she only carries you if you are F Byleth.
I think it's just supposed to be a "Bylad is too big for her to move so she gets Hubert to do it" thing, but considering that Edelgard is a tiny Titan and Hubert has arms made of bundled spaghetti it does have some implications, doesn't it?