• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Shengar

Oct 26, 2017
I still don't get people obsession with Tharja tbh
I guess "bewbs" is the answer, but unlike Camilla who still have another side to her personality that I like, Tharja's whole and almost only stalking shtick gets to me real fast.
And I used Henry as my Sorcerer since he's the better unit, so there's that I guess.

Feb 22, 2018

Shengar

Oct 26, 2017
Tharja being obsessed with the self-insert character is going to be popular for some reason. I can't put my finger on why.
Her obsession is definitely the unhealthy kind. Even the in-game self insert character more than once baffled by it.
More power to people who like that kind of thing I guess, though I don't expect to be that many of people.
Just found out this game has some kind of clothes ripping feature.

ugh
You need one, single specific skill to do that, and while equipping such skill, you put yourself vulnerable to armor break (huge reduction to def and res). Also you can turned off the armor break clothes stripping anytime (which I did because it looks dumb as fuck instead of sexy).

Feb 22, 2018
You need one, single specific skill to do that, and while equipping such skill, you put yourself vulnerable to armor break (huge reduction to def and res). Also you can turned off the armor break clothes stripping anytime (which I did because it looks dumb as fuck instead of sexy).

Who has the skill? There are a few characters I haven't really touched yet, and I haven't gotten it I don't think.

Shengar

Oct 26, 2017
Who has the skill? There are a few characters I haven't really touched yet, and I haven't gotten it I don't think.
Sorry that I haven't specified it, but it is actually a weapon skill, not character.
It´s no character skill. AFAIK you need to finish a certain map on the Hero Challenge History Map first and then unlock weapon abilites that can destroy armor.

In my opinion it´s embarassing so I´m glad that you can disable this feature entirely in the options menue. You need to check whether or not you´ve disabled it.
You could get it from the get go IIRC. That history map only rewards you with a sure drop for each weapon.

Yeah the option to disable it is a blessing especially considering that Armorstrike is a really good skill if you don't have access to Luna (or shit luck like Frederick/Camilla).

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
The choice is good at least.

Drayco21

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
I'm both shocked and kinda disappointed there's no Tiki costume to turn her into Awakening Tiki. I suppose it would be pretty hard to map everything to a taller character model properly.

BAN PUNCHER

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Tharja is the best. She even got the best Amiibo.

5f0.jpg

Kirbivore

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Ah, thanks. What are phantoms tho?

Ugh autocorrect.

Phantom update. As in despite being an update, nothing actually happened.

My theory is that it's some left over nonsense from the initial release for this DLC, but then it was pushed back. The Heroes datamine and this error in particular seems to cement the idea that this was pushed back, but still within their deadlines.

Etain

Oct 25, 2017
Was the update data mined? I am curious to see if it's pure nonsense or will still work as lead up to the actual release and minimize the patch size.

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
No wonder my game lacked any sort of updates, that said as someone who only wants the one character, 8 quid for one pack is pretty high.
Perhaps I'll twiddle my thumbs longer until the pass goes on sale.

Just like the Mario Golf 3DS season pass...hang on, I'm still waiting!