• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
It looks good, I got it from Gematsu: https://www.gematsu.com/2020/07/far-cry-6-announced-for-ps5-xbox-series-x-ps4-xbox-one-pc-and-stadia

EcwLyoxX0AAQHO2
EcwLsbxWsAAYJGh

EcwLto0WsAEqgof

EcwLzooXYAAa-kg

EcwL1QSWkAUYqfS

Xando

Oct 28, 2017
Looks like far cry. Will buy if it dropped the weird FC5 mission structure

s y

Nov 8, 2017
EcwL1QSWkAUYqfS

*record scratch*
*freeze frame*

soooooo yeah, I bet you're wondering how I got here, huh?

catvonpee

Oct 29, 2017
Looks really good. I am very excited to play this.

I am not crazy about the artwork and garish "optimized for series x" logo on the Ultimate Limited Edition steelbook though. :(

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Far Cry is always a looker, despite it being a Ubisoft game, so I'm not sure why people are doubting these. It's not even that much of a jump from 5 imo

Oct 31, 2017
Bullshot. Waiting to see actual game graphics because if it's anything like Valhalla actual gameplay will look downgraded.

Mudo

Oct 25, 2017
Tennessee
Looks pretty good - those weapons look LOL WTF! They are insane I love it.

I heard rumors that the kid has a scar on his eyebrow and may be a character from Far Cry 3 - does that mean this game may take place in the same space that 3 did???

I'm excited for this. I enjoyed Far Cry 5 even though a lot didn't. It wasn't the best thing ever but it was pretty, and fun, if mindless, and I had a lot of fun just exploring and causing mayhem, which is this series' main pull for me.

Oct 29, 2017
Looks pretty good - those weapons look LOL WTF! They are insane I love it.

I heard rumors that the kid has a scar on his eyebrow and may be a character from Far Cry 3 - does that mean this game may take place in the same space that 3 did???

I'm excited for this. I enjoyed Far Cry 5 even though a lot didn't. It wasn't the best thing ever but it was pretty, and fun, if mindless, and I had a lot of fun just exploring and causing mayhem, which is this series' main pull for me.
The game takes place in the present, the kid is a different character.

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
Those are lovely bullshots! Very interested in seeing what the game looks like and plays like. I tend to do a FarCry ever year or two, might be time to check it out.

eso76

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2017
Looks good.
Absolutely nothing about those screens indicates bullshots, considering its probably next gen or next gen equivalent ?!