• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
Banned
Jul 14, 2018
JjA4rlY.jpg

Found by Gamer17 on the PlayStation OT.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
Still can't see if it has a back button. We need to see the back! Edit: nvm

It definitely looks a lot chunkier than a DS4. Surprised the 'wings' aren't fully rounded too. Albeit possibly a fake 3D print given the imperfections on the analogue sticks.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
We will never see the back of this thing. Even though there is nothing there but Sony Shipping info and code.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Come on dude, show the stinking back!!!!

I know grip buttons are not in, but I want full visual confirmation ; ;

That's my Steam Controller replacement. It's going to be hard losing the right touch pad, and grip buttons, but I gain a great D-pad, right analog for stubborn games that can't mix mouse/kb + controller seamlessly, and so on.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Thats a beefy boi, good for my big hands.
Even slightly bigger than the DS4 would be great for me.
Start/share buttons kinda look 3d printed but w.e

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
Why are these kinds of things never accompanied by believable proof? In 2020, surely we can't still be looking at pixelated screen grabs as evidence of something being 'in the wild'...

Furthermore....who holds a controller like that lol?

LeMillion

Jun 9, 2020
That's a chonky boy, but I'm all for it. The DualShock always felt a bit small to me.

I think back-button folks need to give up already though. Unless there's a touch panel or something back there I don't see it happening.

Adulfzen

Oct 29, 2017
with 3D printers being easily available nowadays I don't see the point in trusting a random picture and speculating from there.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
That's a chonky boy, but I'm all for it. The DualShock always felt a bit small to me.

I think back-button folks need to give up already though. Unless there's a touch panel or something back there I don't see it happening.
That plus I believe there was a patent involving a back button attachment for the DualSense that doubles as a wireless charging adapter which plugs into the DualSense via USB-C.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
Does the back of the DS hold the secrets of the universe or something?

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
Once again, the person with the info/product/whatever has the absolute shittiest camera in existence. I thought we were past all this Bigfoot photography?

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I distinctly remember the presentation showing deattachable back buttons

EDIT went back and looked, apparently they didn't at all. My bad

Last edited:

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017

It definitely looks a lot chunkier than a DS4. Surprised the 'wings' aren't fully rounded too. Albeit possibly a fake 3D print given the imperfections on the analogue sticks.

What imperfections?

LeMillion

Jun 9, 2020

Don't the analogue sticks have a textured grip?