• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Raigor

May 14, 2020
FeUOkB4WQAI0rxw

Deleted member 67800

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 30, 2020

Need for Speed Unbound ゲーム PS5

時間と戦いながら、警察を出し抜き、毎週予選に挑んで、レイクショア究極のストリートレースチャレンジ「グランド」を目指せ。精密にチューニングされたカスタムマシンでガレージを埋め尽くしたら、独自のスタイルとエクスクルーシブな装いに身を包み、世界の隅々まで鳴り響くサウンドトラックでストリートを照らせ。■世界はキミのキャンバスだ:最新のストリートアートと『Need for Speed』史上最もリアルなマシンが融合し、完全に新しいビジュアルスタイルで、グラフィティに命を吹き込む。目もくらむスピードを実現する新しいブースト要素のBurst...

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
I actually like the look of it. At least in screenshot form.
It's all going to come down to how it looks in-motion.

CubeApple76

Jan 20, 2021
I'll reserve judgement till I see it in motion, but unfortunately that style/theme just does not do it for me

Foffy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This year, huh? Guess it's competing with CarX Street for that street style of racing game.

doops.

Jun 3, 2020
I can already sense this will be clowned on to the Nth degree but this just jumped my interest up from 0 to like a cautiously optimistic 70. Way more interested in this than if it was just another bland next-gen showpiece NFS game

Symphony

Oct 27, 2017
You have my attention EA, that style is an interesting direction and if the customisation can get as wild as those screenshots seem to indicate then I could maybe be excited for a new NFS for the first time in a decade.

Moksha

Jan 29, 2019
This is a big enough shake up to make me interested in the series again. Done well, this could look amazing in motion.

JCmasta

Banned
Aug 31, 2020
I'm glad they're doing something bold/exciting. Ultra Realistic looking racing sims are tired and boring looking.

Zukkoyaki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This art style and Criterion developing definitely have my attention. Need that gameplay.

Diogo Arez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 20, 2020
They should have called it Weeb for Speed smh
I'll have to see it in motion it can either look good or obnoxious

Fezan

Oct 26, 2017
Feels like filter on stickers on realistic looking cars.
Need to see it in motion.