• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

osnameless

Jan 13, 2018
This is the one taking place in Vietnam

Will release on June 5th

Video description
Escape from behind enemy lines in war-torn Vietnam and get your squad to the extraction zone! Far Cry 5: Hours of Darkness will be available on June 5th, 2018

Last edited:

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
Hmmmm

26641-disgaea-hour-of-darkness-playstation-2-front-cover.jpg

Hammee

Banned
Nov 22, 2017
Sounds like more fun than the base game. Hopefully they chill out on the thousands of randomly generated enemies.

Ahasverus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Colombia
I don't understand the Far Cry expansiĂłn model. It's like they are making mini games unrelated to the main game right? Weird.

Oct 27, 2017
I'll be curious to see how it turns out. Their Dlc plans sound potentially interesting but I'm waiting to hear impressions before buying the season pass.

Deleted member 1067

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not really feeling this at all after the main story.

I don't know how you can make a game about vietnam war and do the whole "nonpolitical" thing without it coming across as white washing of history.

OP
OP
osnameless

osnameless

Jan 13, 2018
Just a heads-up. This is will be available tomorrow. Some outlets started posting reviews for this DLC. Here is the first 17 minutes, courtesy of IGN First, if you want a better idea of what to expect.