• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
its on netflix and from the people who make riverdale?

200.gif

Prepare to have your mind BLOWN

ZME9dmR.png

go1Sbmf.png

Admiral Woofington

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I remember watching Riverdale for a few episodes then the plotline of Archie wanting to be a singer cropped up with a literal "this is who I aaaaam daaaaad! This is the real mmuuuuuuuh!" and I just turned it off laughing.

Paradox

Oct 28, 2017
Reference only 90s UK kids will get: I only just realised Lucy Davis is playing Hilda after having recently rediscovered the 'classic' 'kids TV show' Belfry Witches

Grimminski

Oct 27, 2017
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
What does it get so dumb it's good? Because at the point I stopped it looked like it was going to go to murder mystery time, but all the teenage drama was ruining it for me as I realized I'm just not the target audience.
The whole first season is teenage CW drama with a coating of murder mystery and Crazy ass Cheryl. Season 2 however flies off the deep end and keeps going until it hits bedrock, and then keeps going some more.

It's the perfect show to turn your brain off to.

large_gourd

Alt-Account
Banned
Jun 29, 2018
i was kinda interested in this for some reason but this riverdale association paints it in a different light and i suddenly realise this is a teen show so that's that for me

Kazuhira

Oct 26, 2017
I'm confused,the 'teenage witch' sitcom is a totally different thing from this,right? Like this is not a reboot,reimagining or whatever.