Brohan

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Netherlands
That's a good looking box. My mind is still blown by the fact that the green on the ventilation holes is just an optical illusion instead of actual led lighting.

itfiend

Dec 31, 2019
Seems like we won't see any pack-in bundles (at extra cost) this gen? My launch day Xbox had Fifa, and my PS4 had Killzone I think.

Last edited:

Necron

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
Not really in the wild, they were sent in those to some.

o1wsI1y.png
A box on top of another box.

Kotze282

Oct 27, 2017
Looking forward to the first unboxing videos of this, the Series S and both PS5 versions. Why are unboxing videos of new gadgets still so interesting to me?

Gengahrrr

Oct 25, 2017
Makinging the box look like a bigger version of the console, because they're both similarly shaped, could have been a opportunity for some unique af packaging.

Not a fan of the green on the sides. The black in the mock-up or whatever concept art that was looked better.

Amnixia

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Jan 25, 2018
Can't they send me mine yet? I need to replay MHW due to PS>Xb switch. And I'd like to get started

dabri

Nov 2, 2017
This looks very nice. Exciting to see new consoles getting into the wild. Sooo close

alvmew

Nov 12, 2017
Ugh I sure hope this thing sells out, or else video game aisles are gonna be a no-go for me. What a trypophobic nightmare.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Series X box is pretty cool. I still hate how the Series S looks. Wish they just made the whole thing white. Still just looks like a subwoofer.

Myself

Nov 4, 2017
I'm going to have to put a sticker over the 4k 120fps part of the box for fear I'll get depressed about my 1080p TV it's plugging into haha
Ugh I sure hope this thing sells out, or else video game aisles are gonna be a no-go for me. What a trypophobic nightmare.

Shit I never thought of that but yes it'll freak some people out!