• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017

View: https://twitter.com/JonnyBlox/status/1749987065285001676?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

YouTube version:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUvFTtdKYN0&ab_channel=ENDERTRAPCO.

The trailer for Five Nights at Freddy's: Into the Pit (developed by Mega Cat Studios) was leaked yesterday, but Scott Cawthon decided the cat's out of the bag and its fine to share the trailer and talk about it publicly, though a more proper announcement and info will be later this year:

GEkptdeXcAAPfIJ

He says it'll be a 10th anniversary game, so it'll probably be releasing on August 8, 2024, as that's the 10-year anniversary of the first FNaF.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
Just a reminder that FNAF Creator Scott Cawthon donated to Donald Trump and multiple other anti-LGBTQIA+ Republicans (such as Mitchell McConnell, who Scott gave 5,000 USD and Tulsi Gabbard who Scott gave 2,500 USD). You can find that full list here.

"Even if there were candidates who had better things to say to the LGBT community directly, and bigger promises to make, I believed that their stances on other issues would have ended up doing much greater harm to those communities than good."

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
has this series audience ever actually seen a ballpit? i cant remember the last time i saw one in the wild

Cipher Peon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Thought this was the leaked Roblox game when clicking on the thread. Looks like a Lone Survivory style adaptation of the first anthology story.

Sounds great to me, and apparently the last FNAF game was amazing so I can't wait.

randomlee26

Oct 27, 2017
Mega Cat seems to be really prolific. Do we know much about them? They have a ton of releases I've never heard of. Big get for them.

Roliq

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Sep 23, 2018
Oh yeah I think is based on one the book right?

Still odd seeing a FNAF game not being around usual gameplay after World controversy and becoming free

PennyPasta

Sep 3, 2020
Gamer County
So, as someone who has become very familiar with this series I feel like I should explain that 'Into The Pit' is a story about a kid getting his dad replaced by Springtrap via shenanigans involving a time traveling ball pit. It's not very good, but it gives me high hopes they'll adapt the story where a guy gives birth to a baby Springtrap.

That being said, quite like the animation work in this trailer.

randomlee26

Oct 27, 2017
So, as someone who has become very familiar with this series I feel like I should explain that 'Into The Pit' is a story about a kid getting his dad replaced by Springtrap via shenanigans involving a time traveling ball pit. It's not very good, but it gives me high hopes they'll adapt the story where a guy gives birth to a baby Springtrap.

That being said, quite like the animation work in this trailer.
Is that one of the novels?

evilromero

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Not a fan of 2D/sprite-based horror games generally. FNAF is best left to fully 3D horror ala SB. Was hoping the next game would lean more into Amnesia territory.

I also don't like how overly animated the characters are just standing there breathing. Maybe it's related to the gameplay but the overly exaggerated animations just seem too try-hard to me. Not really interested in this one. I'm sure the general audience will like it just as a fan of horror games this holds almost no appeal to me.

evilromero

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wasn't familiar with mega cat studios but looking into their past releases I see they've been churning out tons of 16-bit style games over the years, none of which look appealing to me. I suppose this will be a cheap way for FNAF to have an official game while Steel Wool works on the next 3D game.