• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaviarMeths

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Western Canada
2015-08-21-1440138213-3073645-firstbazinga.jpg

Murugo

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
It's not enough to be made fools for a single day. Gotta do it a few days in advance now.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Gotta appreciate the amount of effort that went into this though. Even got it trending in Japan lol.

:Motorbass

Oct 28, 2017
Whatever. It made me youtube Giftpia's OST which I remember from back in the days as one of the best things ever. (never played the game)

check it:

It's a playlist. The tracks are VERY varied and random with nice melodies.

Bard

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Whatever. It made me youtube Giftpia's OST which I remember from back in the days as one of the best things ever. (never played the game)

check it:

All this just made me wonder what kind of game Giftpia is. It's apparently similar to animal crossing but still not exactly it somehow or something?

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah this was unfortunately looking kinda sus after that translation screw up. I know there was evidence of that kind of writing being used before but I don't think a nearly 20 year old game is the best example of that. Just a tiny little mistake that cast doubt over everything.

KeRaSh

I left my heart on Atropos
Oct 26, 2017
Nah Metroid Prime (either trilogy or 4) probably isn't coming this year.

That's the one that really sticks out to me.
Maybe the lack of color hints at how far away from launch the game is. That's why Metroid is just a black and white sketch.
No Zelda in there... I would absolutely love an Odyssey 2, though.

It's probably an april fool's joke, though.

/edit: nvm... Should have read the last page before replying.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Seeing as this turned out to be an April Fools' hoax, we're locking it and conversation can continue in the other thread

www.resetera.com

A Switch version of Flipnote Studios (Nintendo's drawing/clip making app) may have leaked (UP: April Fools joke)

UPDATE 2: it was an april fools joke made days before April yaaaaay UPDATE: the video has been put on private now tl;dw : SourceGaming was sent an allegedly leaked version of a dev build of Flipnote Studios on Switch. They check out the japanese and found it all looks very authentic. This...

Status
Not open for further replies.