• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phaze

Oct 26, 2017
I may actually want Chelsea to win so that the Invincibles trophy is kept safe from Pep's sticky hands for another year.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

The Moyes are Back in Town
Oct 25, 2017
It's amazing seeing the thread cheering for Chelsea, lol.
Even the most avid Chelsea hater can appreciate the need for an entertaining title race.

City wrapping up the title so early last year definitely left the final quarter of the season lacking a bit.

nature boy

Oct 25, 2017
I may actually want Chelsea to win so that the Invincibles trophy is kept safe from Pep's sticky hands for another year.
Would you trade that Invincibles title for another PL title in the near future?
Geniunely curious if Arse fans would take that title if they knew how long a drought of titles would go on after that one.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
dl.png

Bestlaidplans

Oct 28, 2017
CHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA CHELSEACHELSEA

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
Liverpool will be the only undefeated team in the league. :) <3 We only have 5 matches this season left that are with top 10 teams.

gir

Oct 25, 2017
blue is the colour, football is the game, Chelsea beating City 2-0, I just creamed my pants

Shav1

May 18, 2018
Can't believe what I'm seeing. I really don't know how to feel. On one hand I'm happy Chelsea are winning because it means we remain first but on the other hand....it's Chelsea. Those cunts deserve every bad thing that happens to them.
Well at least city lost tho

phaze

Oct 26, 2017
Would you trade that Invincibles title for another PL title in the near future?
Geniunely curious if Arse fans would take that title if they knew how long a drought of titles would go on after that one.
Right now, probably not cause Emery-sama will surely guide us there 'soon'.
But were I there in 2004, suddenly struck with a vision of ~14 years of suffering, I'd probably want them to throw the game yeah.

King_Moc

Oct 25, 2017
Right, everyone in the media can stop banging on about these City cunts now. Liverpool are the best team in the league so far.

OP
OP
Syder

Syder

Oct 25, 2017
To think between now and Jan 3rd we get Liverpool v Napoli, Liverpool v Man U, Liverpool v Arsenal and City v Liverpool

Gigantic month for PoolEra

Status
Not open for further replies.