Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Absolutely pathetic rolls from Messi there. Literally as bad as Neymar from the World Cup. Shameful.

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus Christ fuck off Barca. Literally cheating scumbags. Losing their rag at absolutely nothing over and over again. Trying to get our players booked despite escaping clear bookings themselves for stopping our counters.

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
Jesus Christ fuck off Barca. Literally cheating scumbags. Losing their rag at absolutely nothing over and over again. Trying to get our players booked despite escaping clear bookings themselves for stopping our counters.
I can't overstate how much I hate Luis Suárez. He's such a cheating piece of shit.

There truly are two sets of rules, one for Barça and one for everyone else. It's so infuriating. They can do whatever the fuck they want, fouls, handball, diving, insulting other players and the referee, with no consequence. Rakitic purposefully luxated Keita's knee and nothing happened.

Gassy_N0va

Oct 27, 2017
Its 2019 and players are still not being heavily disciplined for trying to get the ref to make certain decisions (waving cards, running up to them/hounding them). That behavior is disgusting and needs to be pushed out.

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lmaoooooooo how has Busquets escaped a yellow there. That tackle was about a week late.

Suarez eroding every bit of good feeling I had about his as a Liverpool player.

miserable

Oct 27, 2017
Its 2019 and players are still not being heavily disciplined for trying to get the ref to make certain decisions (waving cards, running up to them/hounding them). That behavior is disgusting and needs to be pushed out.
This is so ingrained at this point that it won't change any time soon

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
Problem stems from referees bottling it and waiting for the player to 'dive' before making a decision

Dernhelm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Knew they'd score, fucking top goal too, but Suarez is literally falling apart at the seams if he thinks VVD or Robbo are getting upset by his antics.

correojon

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Totally agree, but I think it´s far, far worse to charge into an opponent once the play´s ended and the ball is even out of the field yet you guys seem OK with that.

upinsmoke

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
We've done okay. Mane missed a sitter but we will get more opportunities second half. Could do with Bobby on and Keita coming off has had an affect. Messi rolling around like a div and ref should of punished them for their conduct.

Status
Not open for further replies.