• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
I will be extremely happy if PSG sells Mbappé and keeps Neymar, he is such an idiot kid and deserves to be forgotten in a League nobody cares about. Neymar started his career well, stayed a few years in Santos as a top player, won the Libertadores then went to Barça. Won the CL and was the top scorer.... then he thought he was so much more than he is, never played on that same level again and forced a transfer to a place where he is treated as a holy king and gets even more money. Now he is stuck playing 4-8 important matches per year (2-4 in the CL group stage and 2-4 in the knockout phase). Hope he rots there.

Oct 27, 2017
Lampard hasn't even done a particularly good job with Derby has he?

Derby have been knocking on the door for years, added some decent loan signings, sneaked into the play-offs in 6th.

He's done alright? Decent, sure. The expectation at Derby has been promotion for about 5-6 years. The difference in the job Lampard has done will be if they bottle it again this time or not.

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If I were a Derby fan, I'd be pissed off at the idea, and the fact it's coming out before the play-off final.

CM_Ace

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
Liverpool taking on Tottenham Hotspur in the Champions League final on 1 June is a reason to rejoice for both sets of supporters, but a source of stress for at least one soon-to-be-married couple. Yes, that's right, their wedding is on the same day. According to a post on the Mumsnet discussion board over the weekend, guests have been asked "to please respect that this day is about them".

The match in Madrid will not be screened at the venue, and a poor view will be taken of anyone who leaves the wedding to watch it, or who screens it on their phones. This may prove unpopular given that most of the more than 200 invited guests are from Liverpool and the surrounding areas.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...g-guests-from-watching-champions-league-final

I dunno. On one hand, I get it. It's your wedding. On the other, I feel like it would be great to watch a Champions League Final with everyone at a wedding.

Last edited:

Deleted member 835

User requested account deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Screenshot_20190521-200029_Chrome.jpg

This nasty

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Lampard becoming Chelsea manager and getting sacked less then a year later would be peak Chelsea.

valeo

Oct 27, 2017
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeand...g-guests-from-watching-champions-league-final

I dunno. On one hand, I get it. It's your wedding. On the other, I feel like it would be great to watch a Champions League Final with everyone at a wedding.

No, that would be hell. I was at a wedding where everyone was watching the All Blacks, and then they/we lost, and the entire wedding procession was fucking depressed for the rest of the day.

Also re: Cech - I think he can't play now. For one, Leno is a better keeper. Two, it feels strange to play him against a club he's going to work at, when it's our biggest game in about 10 years .

Mkhi being out is a huge loss. Laca/Auba/Ozil + Mkhi are the only ones in the squad I would trust to pop up with a game winning goal. It also means we're basically locked into a 3-5-2 formation, rather than the 4-2-3-1 (I think we play better in the 4-2-3-1 personally)

.git

Dec 4, 2018
United Kingdom
I actually really like that shirt.

On another note, as an Arsenal fan, I really hope Leno plays in the final. Even before it was announced Cech was going to Chelsea, Leno is the better keeper and its a huge game.

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Dortmund are the new Bayern, buying all the leagues best talent

buy Brandt and Hazard and still have 10 million to spare from the Pulisic money.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.